Author Topic: forum warn  (Read 737 times)

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
forum warn
« on: May 18, 2017, 16:49 »
who gave me warn to saying trash
go delete it now  . why do you think trash is insulting . mofo  i can show u a lot of flame on this forum
well it is kja go to explain now akuma . u degenerate abuser
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 17:03 by _xpam_ »

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: forum warn
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 17:06 »
Calm tits

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 17:27 »
So much anger here..

!out

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 17:31 »
dude i was in stf more then 2 years and i never see  we gave some warn to saying trash or fucking uselss
it was clear abuse.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 17:58 »
dude i was in stf more then 2 years and i never see  we gave some warn to saying trash or fucking uselss
it was clear abuse.
I dont know why are you angry ? They warned you(including me) for spam in B&U section,very simple :)
Dont take it tooooooo personally

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 17:59 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=179145.msg637993#msg637993
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=179145.msg637991#msg637991
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=179026.msg637421#msg637421
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=178992.msg637229#msg637229
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=152980.msg636792#msg636792

These were just this month. You know insulting is not allowed in b&u section, you were even warned to calm your manners when you respond. We allow you to defend yourself when ban request is against you, but you need to respect forum rules as well. I don't want to see your posts written like this anymore.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 18:09 »
If you need to insult someone do it with style! Guide is down below

GUIDE
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 18:11 by cyberajber »

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 18:26 »
his boss made the necessary explanation.I am a nervous person  if this nabs stop tp provoke me then i will not say fucking trash orr piece of shit
ty akuma
and respect oc cyber xD

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 18:39 »
I respectfully agree

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 18:44 »
!locked
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..