Offline acc1001

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban req
« on: April 19, 2017, 20:22 »
1: Your NickName?
viral.disease

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
milodjukanovic
meserye
voyagee

3: What rule did he/they break?
AFK/ game ruin/ refuse to play/ refuse to kick afk

4: When was the Rule Broken?
23 mins +

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
this rikimaru(milodjukanovic) were only afk at towers from 23 mins. He didnt play, stay at towers just.
Eartshaker(meserye)  refuse to play from 25 mins. When they push he only watch me fight and nothing more
And last tard in game Furion(voayge) ... when i voted to kick this afk-er he told me there is no one afk only.
again and again does it mean refuse to kick ...

6: Link of the game
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6033311

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban req
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 23:46 »
milodjukanovic !4 Days Ban+2 Warn Afking/Refusing to Play
It seems he had to afk but he didn't wanted to leave game that he played his hero that none could kick him,earth just didn't help you 1 time which game was already over because riki wasn't play,riki's hero was auto attack while they pushing so they thought he was playing game yet even your teammates didn't votekick him