Author Topic: Ban request bones85 vangogh sentinal team  (Read 145 times)

Offline Namelesswarrior

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request bones85 vangogh sentinal team
« on: February 09, 2017, 03:01 »
1: Your NickName?
NameLessWarrior

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
bones85 vangogh and all sentinal team

3: What rule did he/they break?
bones 85 : Refusing to play  : after min 18  he was fail on mid he ignored us and stated play solo  he used ulti just for steal
vangogh : stole leaver items min 27
sentinal team : we started votekick about zeus and siniper they do not want it cuz they did farm on siniper and zeus playes solo
4: When was the Rule Broken?

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
for a clean server. ban them all

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6013258

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request bones85 vangogh sentinal team
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 13:53 »
First, dont lie in ban request couse its forbidden by the rules of Lagabuse.

2. Member must not lie in MH/Ban/Unban requests:
      Note: Lying in official request may lead to additional sanctions against user account.

I did not sell all leaver items. I took only arcane boots and 1 teleport from leavers hero. Rest is sold/taken by other allies. Noone were wrote on chat what do do with items, so leavers items were sold/taken by most of us. So, it was fair play.

Note: Own profit selling sanctions are applied only when reported by own teammate.
      Note: Player is allowed to takeover leaver's items when none of teammates complain, or majority of teammates agrees.

None of teammates said keep items for me/sell every item/I take that item you take item. I was fair enough and took teleport and arcane boots for me, while for the rest other allies took/sell them. It was fair from me and I assume that this ban request isnt valuable.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Ban request bones85 vangogh sentinal team
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 16:44 »
Its true, there are no rules which clearly define what to do with leaver's items, usually there are no problems because of it. In this game i saw sniper taking 1 or 2 items and the rest was sold by leaver's hero, so everyone benefited from that. Sniper was your carry, so i really don't see why you want to ban him for taking a few items so much. Also like mentioned by the guy above, noone said anything about wanting to take any particular items from the leaver.

Zeus was indeed farming solo a lot but i barely could see any teamfights he could have participated in. Mostly your teammates kept getting caught 1 by 1 and zeus had no chance to help there. He also was coming to important fights, such as defending barracks and he was dewarding whole game.

The new season has started so you probably will encounter newbie/bad players a lot. There is no need to report every small case or search for a reason to get someone banned on purpose. There is really not much point in banning someone because of 1 word said in rage or for not noticing a teamfight about to start (generally speaking)

!denied