Author Topic: playing for the enemy team?  (Read 256 times)

Offline weloveme

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
playing for the enemy team?
« on: February 01, 2017, 14:43 »
1: Your NickName?
^a^o

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Wind

3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruining / intentional feeding

4: When was the Rule Broken?
Full game.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
He picked omni as we thought he will play support. Makes sense, right? So after he choose to not communicate with us at all and the top of choose to not buy a single ward, even we asked him the full game...  In many moves he just went to die or wasted heal on himself instead of us (with red hp next to him.) I got the concluson he was feeding the enemy team because he got a friend from there.

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6010377

Thanks for checking it guys!

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: playing for the enemy team?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 14:45 »
Can you please provide exact times of him feeding or obviously letting someone die? Not just full game but a few particular moments

Offline weloveme

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 12:00 »
One of the healing  thingy is at 28:00. It doesn't look like that serious maybe as a stand alone thing. Same with 32:00 the healing again at Roshan. I know its not the same when tiny toss someone to the enemy with red hp, but he almost let die in this point.

At around 35:00 he has the chance to run back fast when they kill lucifer near to him but he doesn't care, just 'waiting' there. Around 36:00 he run out to die... A bit after 42:00 he run out to die again. There was not any positive effects of his "run out actions".

But the absolue about proof about the refusing team play is the line what we wrote at the end:
45:06 Wind [Allies] guys im sorry im just new player
This shows without question that he was talking in english and he choose to ignore the communication etc with us on purpuse. (Without this line I would leave the opportunity that he cannot speak in english, but no its not the case at all.)

Hope it enough, I checked the replay 2 times... :D

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 15:40 »
Sorry but i dont think this is enough to ban him. He certainly isn't a new player but it doesn't mean that he isn't a noob player. Also i don't think that he speaks english good because this is actually the only time i saw him talking from all the games i checked. He has bad stats, on other accounts too so i assume that he is just a bad player who kept getting caught and couldn't heal properly

!denied