Author Topic: GAME ABUSE  (Read 258 times)

Offline llcizztrll

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GAME ABUSE
« on: January 31, 2017, 16:35 »
1: Your NickName?
llcizztrll

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
gazdabus
and he have 2 frend
nonepepijoka
thanky

3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruınıng , feeding , AFK

4: When was the Rule Broken?
SCOURGE
--gazdabus
SENTINEL
--nonepepijoka
--thanky
thıs ıs 3 frend
contracted

gazdabus buy all obs and cannot used all tıme stay ınvertory obs 7or8tımes
and steal hım OBS (salamik buy obs but STEAL gazdabus)

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Joint decision kıck hım but they are team have a frends cant gıve !yes
win block team Prevent .. and too long tıme waıtıng AFK
gazdabus
nonepepijoka
thanky

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6010081

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: GAME ABUSE
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 16:38 »
Can you provide times of intentional feeding (at least 2-3)?

Offline llcizztrll

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 22:35 »
Can you provide times of intentional feeding (at least 2-3)?
I do not remember the time. I was just in the game rescue struggle. It was still on OBS when already completing the game . on him invertory code = l05G

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 22:41 »
OBS and other things can be checked easily but feeding on purpose cant. If you will watch the replay and find times it will be much faster to solve the request

Offline llcizztrll

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 02:19 »
OBS and other things can be checked easily but feeding on purpose cant. If you will watch the replay and find times it will be much faster to solve the request
Throughout the whole game. Is not enough to feed their team to win against the opposing team? Already reached its goal. And wanted to be kept in the ballot by his friends whom he fed. Everyone except the two wanted to be thrown away . This is a very simple friends who can provide the collapse of the opposite side of the game by always giving a match to win many matches and can raise points.It is not on the level that many people deserve in points.I can see the writings of the game. I did not understand too much from the writings. There is a writ of killing by only his friends. I have been playing dora since 5.25. But for the first time I've seen an unfair game.I just expect that if they are small or big how they deserve a penalty. Thanks good work

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 08:57 »
I was watching him and it doesn't seem that he was dying on purpose, also he wasn't killed by these 2 only, pudge got him a lot aswell. I also checked his other games at that day and he only played with 1 of these 2 but he definitely didn't feed then. Maybe for some it wasn't obvious that he was ruining the game so they didn't agree to kick him, that doesn't make them his friends.

But still, he didn't put obs until min 30 while carrying them (7 obs in inventory), especially the ones luna bought. Later he typed !ff and stood in base while you were taking mid trying to comeback (at 44 min until the end).

gazdabus !banned 7 days + 2 warns [Game ruin - Refusing to play, Sabotaging teammates]