Poll

delete this post.

please.
0 (0%)
please please.
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: January 01, 2017, 12:03

Author Topic: renovatio brother last answer pls, as i say on offtopic.  (Read 699 times)

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards

From what I read you think that you didnt broke the rules because the game was already lost and you had friends in your team but this doesnt cancel our rules?

-no no no, i broke the rules but, thats true!!!! what u said game was alredy lost, look pls again in my first post. we haved 3 ruined games in a row. cuz hoso and diabolas rage mode. in second dia lost mid with sf and start flaming spaming afking. in 3rd he stays afk from min 1 cuz hoso picked alche for mid.... but every game from that games were private games with +1 or +2 guys. i dont have friends in my team i have friends in enemy team also, we play balanced games for win fun or honor trying smthg new , new strategies etc idk why u play doto?  myb that cancel ur rules cuz i tell u what is the thing. u can check my games its same ppl every time.

Also, you can never know if there was a chance of winning since you also start feeding in purpose from the first minutes of the game. If there was a chance then you made sure it vanished.

- now belive me that was ez game for us , if he just didnt ruined it, his plans was fast dagon and ganking them whole time. i was farming top or bot cant remmember without dies. and it was almost same score kd.
it was chance after his 5 purpose deaths ofc cuz i know them, i expected them to start troling and then we wake up and win but... he continue dieing and game was over then. thay raxed us mid everyone afk, and then we play race game.

You have many ways of testing/having fun in dota games but you did it on ladder, the place where you arent allowed to do it and you know this.

-yes i have many ways of testing having fun in doto games and yes i did it on leader and yes that place is not allowed for that but, after many many many to many doto games for life i never got a doto race. i want to try some things and thats was a PERFECT MOMENT FOR THAT. doto race to their fontaine in ruined game, im not afk player , i never give up, i win so many games vs megas and thats the point to have good game, its best when u losing whole game and then u comeback in min 70 very good filling. but i reapet we try something new in that game.

Now you are coming here to say that I've made a mistake banning you because you just broke the rules to have fun, while also wasting my time.

- again sorry for wasting ur time, im on holiday and i wanna play doto for 1 hour. and after today games im out for 8 days for sure. happy new year!!! pls change ur decision. its noting wrong u are ppl like me and everyone other, myb some1 have better or less better life or money, luck love  job  girls etc but we are all ppl and we make mistakes. im mean thats not big mistake u made, but u gona kill my kudaideovajsvet from 2009 year playdota.com acc . im sure i wont play leader pub games on that acc he will die , and thats sad, i will play on mladi then but kudaide is my favorite acc and i rly try to dont have warns cuz i do not ruin games!!!

if u denny me i will post one more last post in offtopic and that will not be oficial post and u recomend him as spam ...

ty hf. pls unban me and hoso,and remove that warns. forgive him he is that kind of player like 85 procent of lagabuse pub players are.

thats the last one before i read ur new.
now i have to answer to u and some funny answer to facegay or gey wtf..

thx for wasting time . im learning english here so lets continuo conversation.

we have a deal about 2 mounths warns , i will not play oficial leader games on that acc for time i got warns.
great.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: renovatio brother last answer pls, as i say on offtopic.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 11:39 »
After I denied your unban you are asking me to unban you and that guy that ruined harder and also got banned for familiy related flames 4th time? Is like asking me 10 euros, I say "no" and you say "How about 100 euros?".

I repeat: if you want to test things then dont play on ladder. Check my custom games on -renovatio. You will see that I also played with friends and we wanted to play in our way so I created non-ladder games. It was less fun (playing just in 3-4) but was the right thing to do. If I want to test taking a dump while standing up I do it in my bathroom, not in my neighbours yard, if you understand what I mean. I will reduce your sentence to 4 days + 2 warns but if you do it again then I will add the difference to the new ban and you may get 1 month or even perm.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 11:40 »
I will remove the warn after 2 months. Meanwhile it will not bother you as long as you dont do it again. I understood your point of view but that is not an excuse.

- great morning news. u made my day better.

Just imagine joining games and players starting to feed in purpose (from your team or from the oposite one). I dont think you would play here anymore in those conditions.

- it happens many many time in pub games... sometimes i report sometimes not. no1 like that shit.
that was stacked game and we needed +1 guy and guy who reported us joined game.
kacu is smart guy he joined next game lobby and when he saw them in game he leave it. XD we should kick them after game ruining but we dont have players for the game then, i mean u can get two or 3 low players and game will be ruined again with their not purpose noob feed. like we all did xDD

You could have tried to play or go AFK, not start feeding in purpose. The worst thing that a player can do in a game is to feed in purpose: no one likes that, no matter in which team they are. There will never be exceptions for it, nor can be justified somehow because s something that we MUST not tolerate.

- totaly agree.

About the flamer: he was also banned on other accounts (for flames) as well. Being active and having high psr here doesnt grant him immunity to rules, especially when his behavior make other leave this place. I did him a favor by not locking him on server for a while, considering the fact that he has so many accounts banned/warned for family related flame and he kept doing it. Also, his father will, most likely, get locked as well. If he is your friend and you want to help him then tell him to stop breaking our rules.

-also agree , but hive him some 1-2 mounth ban for that x time rule break. or myb bit longer,not perma.
if we want a true mkd perma baned boys are still here, natsumi is myb also here hide somewhere.
what happen with that guy how u solve problem , thats my question?

I dont think you understand the importance of our rules so I suggest you to play some games in a place that doesnt have any (or the rules arent well defined). After that you will understand and you will be gratefull when you see us banning rule-breakers. Ban stays, warns stays: breaking that rule cannot be justified in order to unban (nothing personal, is for the sake of LA). Please, stop opening new unban requests. I gave you enough of my time even I was sure you cant get unbanned.

- i cleary understand rules. and thay are totaly good , myb u can change some and prolong bans but ok , its dota 1 its our playdota site so keep doing your job on. u and other admins moderators doing good thing for site and thats ok.
whats ur ingame acc?

till kudaide is dead for 2 mounths, muskelator inc for game after breakfast and some weed, probably last doto for this year so prepare.

Face^Guy maaaan did u ever smoked weed on 7 in a morning in your bad on holiday? im alredy high for like 5 hours i drink 2 coffies smoked like 15 cigaretes and argue here with renovatio and im wasting his time, its monday but im triping its weekend cuz i dont need to work, so gooo dota .

god bless u all, especialy my friend trol.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 11:46 »
After I denied your unban you are asking me to unban you and that guy that ruined harder and also got banned for familiy related flames 4th time? Is like asking me 10 euros, I say "no" and you say "How about 100 euros?".

I repeat: if you want to test things then dont play on ladder. Check my custom games on -renovatio. You will see that I also played with friends and we wanted to play in our way so I created non-ladder games. It was less fun (playing just in 3-4) but was the right thing to do. If I want to test taking a dump while standing up I do it in my bathroom, not in my neighbours yard, if you understand what I mean. I will reduce your sentence to 4 days + 2 warns but if you do it again then I will add the difference to the new ban and you may get 1 month or even perm.

no no no, dont change ban, u say 2 mounths warns stays, i not play leader games for that time on kudaide and thats totaly ok, dont change ban. i wanted u to remove it now and unban me but u say thats not ok and that broke rules and ok, i hope i can w8 2 mounths to remove warns.

ty. honestly that games didnt was created to some1 ruin, we wanted good game but some1 have problems with brain and thats it he ruined it. i ruined it also with them after we all decide that game is over..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 11:52 »
Natsumi is not playing here anymore. Same as many other players that were constant breaking our rules. If you remain "clean" for a while that warn will be removed from your profile. If you have something else to say pls do it via PM (but be short, not in 1000 words).

!locked ["renovatio" in topic's subject will attract my fans]
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.