Author Topic: .Battousai.  (Read 266 times)

Offline [D.J]

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Dont Fuck Up
    • View Profile
    • Awards
.Battousai.
« on: November 15, 2016, 22:40 »
1. .Battousai.
2. iErnesto94
3. feeding
4. look replay bro. all team was bad. yes 1-11 but it was all team foult. then i used leaver 2 side was mega creep. lina take all items form leaver, its was already done. i just nervuos and 1 time used omny becouse his leaver. afk? if i dont want to die so why i shuod go then . and if u ban me then ban w.p.o he take leaver items
5. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5984920

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: .Battousai.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 00:30 »
You sold your items and bought force staff, therefore destroying even that 1% chance you had of winning that game.

If you think another player broke the rules as well you can post ban request for him, but if someone else is breaking rules doesn't allow you to do the same.

!denied
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..