Author Topic: maphack request  (Read 919 times)

Offline xpisto

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
maphack request
« on: October 30, 2016, 01:10 »
1: Your NickName.
xpisto

2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
stela^^^

3: The link of the game.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5979630

4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
mher.avoid all my bombs and arrow from nowhere,was after me all the game

5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   
i was to rosh to put some bombs for ursa and i put sentry there,so they no wards or something and this stela^^^ was whit  mirana and trow the arrow to me,and hi  never go in to my bombs,awlays avoid my bombs.pls check replay.game ruiner has only 2 games this mher.perma bann on  ip address pls.
the gem has ursa but late in the game
has new account,can you check replay pls

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: maphack request
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 11:44 »
1: Your NickName.
xpisto

2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
stela^^^

3: The link of the game.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5979630

4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
mher.avoid all my bombs and arrow from nowhere,was after me all the game

5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   
i was to rosh to put some bombs for ursa and i put sentry there,so they no wards or something and this stela^^^ was whit  mirana and trow the arrow to me,and hi  never go in to my bombs,awlays avoid my bombs.pls check replay.game ruiner has only 2 games this mher.perma bann on  ip address pls.
the gem has ursa but late in the game
has new account,can you check replay pls
Did you check replay before posting this request? Would be stupid to post something like MH report if you didnt check it first

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 22:08 »
can u plz ,

Follow this guide

u have 24 hour

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 12:00 »
Passed

!locked