Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7270 times)

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2016, 23:58 »
they knew I cant write eng very well and I want to see your lwl about speaking   ;D
and xqetr promoted me + I did mistake many times efko  continued to trust me (because ı am trying to do my job)
I really do not care what you think about me
because you are nothing in my eyes
efko and xeqtr they are admin now they deserved + they are very nice peoples
but who are you now tell me ?
when you were mod you were lazy
Your job is empty talk.
cya

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2016, 00:00 »
As I said, this shit is getting shittier and shittier as days go on, most of the good Moderators are gone cause of certain reasons and we get these Moderators which I won't name but I think you know who I'm talking about, one of the rules to apply for moderator is to have a good "English Knowledge" and to be "Mannered and Respect other People", nowadays I don't see any of these things. People think if they have the Moderator Position they can do basically whatever they want, well no, you fucking can't.

My previous thread got deleted for some certain reason, probably because I was attacking some people and defending others.

Well, whatever. A shit is a shit, you can't make it into a sweet or something.
I think I'll cry  :'(

yep I think so  cuz you do the same. (nothing)
if you want to do the real thing
You may be retired  :)

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2016, 00:08 »
If you really did your job how its needed, there wouldn't be a mess here and as you say there is efko who can judge my work here not you. I just want the old times but I think that new comers will bring this place down...

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2016, 00:27 »
If you really did your job how its needed, there wouldn't be a mess here and as you say there is efko who can judge my work here not you. I just want the old times but I think that new comers will bring this place down...
Keep your thoughts
they know better than you
you can be sure. always the same people bringing problems (provnik +death nexxsus +always^win )+maybe a few more people

Duties of B&U Moderator:

- Solving ~10 requests for most of the week daily - it's not a pattern (depends on request)

I think I'll cry :'( :'(

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 00:32 »
As I said, this shit is getting shittier and shittier as days go on, most of the good Moderators are gone cause of certain reasons and we get these Moderators which I won't name but I think you know who I'm talking about, one of the rules to apply for moderator is to have a good "English Knowledge" and to be "Mannered and Respect other People", nowadays I don't see any of these things. People think if they have the Moderator Position they can do basically whatever they want, well no, you fucking can't.

My previous thread got deleted for some certain reason, probably because I was attacking some people and defending others.

Well, whatever. A shit is a shit, you can't make it into a sweet or something.
I think I'll cry  :'(

clap faster and fly away ( place called "old time") :D

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2016, 00:49 »
Keep your thoughts
you can be sure. always the same people bringing problems (provnik +death nexxsus +always^win )+maybe a few more people
Even me, after some times either efko will bring you problems who knows. You are the right one here even if everyone is saying you are wrong.

Duties of B&U Moderator:

- Solving ~10 requests for most of the week daily - it's not a pattern (depends on request)

I think I'll cry :'( :'(
I wanted to retire due to less activity but I guess there is need of a good mods here so I rather sit here and do nothing. Have a good time solving 10 reqs daily and cry more :)

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2016, 00:54 »
do not worry about it we have prfect admin and head mods reno + sky
very nice mods akuma and hard worker hamster
you can be relax
cya
do not need to waste time here
I will check ban or unban request
I am not lazy like some peoples :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 00:57 by _xpam_ »

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2016, 01:29 »
you can be relax
cya
Keep your thoughts
I love how you just fall in your own words xD

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2016, 01:34 »
you can be relax
cya
Keep your thoughts
I do not like to praise myself
I do not like the useless people .honorable peoples I love more

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2016, 01:53 »
you can be relax
cya

Keep your thoughts
I do not like to praise myself
I do not like the useless people .honorable peoples I love more
Im neither boasting here but you don't understand that my uselessness means more than you. Before I came back I was in "Honored members".

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2016, 05:33 »
You just show us how mature are you both. Well done

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2016, 19:08 »
Lmao this _xpam_ is just wow, gj to Admins of this community, you are doing awesome job with staff chosing  ;D
Modul Nostru

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2016, 21:51 »
I have seen screenshots from both of you, I've seen both sides of the story, and consider yourselves both warned.
_xpam_ - start behaving like a moderator, because you are one. Dont get provoked so easily, be mature. And dont threaten people with bans.
Povratnik - dont provoke/insult moderators, and dont write anymore those ISIS things like 'alahu akbar' and stuff like that, it bannable.

This warn is verbal, but next one will be with consequences.
This was my PM to you and xpam. In the other PM I explained what verbal means. Thats from my side.

But, now I see in logs that you got a real warn one day later, with reason "Posting rasism on forum will not be tolerated to anyone", issued by mrNiceGuy. He replied in this topic already
You are not warned without a reason, that is for sure.
But you can PM him for more info.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2016, 21:58 »
Make love, dont hate.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2016, 23:10 »
Make love, dont hate.
Support ya my friend :D