Author Topic: Blademail  (Read 4709 times)

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Blademail
« on: March 01, 2010, 17:34 »
Is return dmg to   ???

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Blademail
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 17:50 »
I can't see the pictures and I can't connect to http://playdota.com/. I don't know why, but this is for 3days.

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 18:02 »
the pic on the right is techies suicide spell or his ulti ?? and btw i dont think it can return damage, cuz blademail is to return physical damage and not magical...but i could be wrong...

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 18:11 »
the pic on the right is techies suicide spell or his ulti ?? and btw i dont think it can return damage, cuz blademail is to return physical damage and not magical...but i could be wrong...
I can't see the pic, but techies' first skill deals physical damage.
His suicide skill damage is reduced by magic resistance and armor.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 23:48 »
Thats techies ulti.
The point is if techies places couple of bombs as he usualy do after 6lvl and when I turn on blademail, is he get returned dmg wherever he is on the map.

description from playdota.com:
Damage Return
Returns any damage you take (after reductions) to the unit that dealt the damage (you still take the damage as well)

So magical dmg also?

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 13:11 »
Then maybe yes, blademail reduces magical damage.
But if you want something against techies' ult, buy BKB.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 13:46 »
it would be stupid   since techies got lowest hp  couple mines on blademail would kill him

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 17:06 »
Thats what i talking about.
For example you play POWER-HP hero like roof, you place wards in safe distance from towers wich are invisible not like dust after use. You see bombs afront of tower you want to push with your team. Opposite team dont def so hard becouse they know that theres bombs and you cant pass them freely. So you go forward, step on the bomb and wait for techies reaction, turn blademail on. You can be sure that techies will detonate these bombs.
My question is: will techies suffer dmg from dmg return wherever he is on the map?
Actualy same thing should work with centaur ability but is highlited on description that is only physical

Notes

• Damage type: physical
• Return causes damage when the enemy begins an attack, not when their attack hits.
• This ability damages anything that attacks the Warchief, including towers.

There's no description for blademail what kind of dmg it will return. I know that physical for sure...

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 18:14 »
hm... i think techie will get damage where ever he is on the map
and centaurs ability isnt magical, it is physical cuz it does not require mana to use it...

it will be best to just test techie and blade mail to be sure...

and if u attack mines they detonate automatically so u dont need to w8 for techie to activate them.,..

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 18:29 »
Techies will get the damage where ever he is, but you will die also. That is why i buy BKB.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 21:15 »

and if u attack mines they detonate automatically so u dont need to w8 for techie to activate them.,..

fatal rofl :D if u read the resors post again you would see that he is speaking about ulty mines :D

and for the  blademail: i know  that blademail returns lunas ulty so i think that will retrun techies ulty too.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 21:29 »

fatal rofl :D if u read the resors post again you would see that he is speaking about ulty mines :D

and for the  blademail: i know  that blademail returns lunas ulty so i think that will retrun techies ulty too.
lol and u are supposed to be a nice guy ? xD i know he meant for techies ulti and so did i.. at least that is my opinion that ulti mines detonate upon attack...

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2010, 21:49 »

lol and u are supposed to be a nice guy ? xD i know he meant for techies ulti and so did i.. at least that is my opinion that ulti mines detonate upon attack...

it was joke i know u mean that just wanted to see will u respond to the post 5+ for beeing active :D
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2010, 21:54 »
:D yeee my parents will be so glad i got a 5+ :D

Offline X-PLODE

• Pro Member
  • Jimmy Eat World!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 06:59 »
Blademail returns pure damage to enemy after resistance and armor calculations.

And yes blademail kills techies if u step on mined runes with it.
Ulti as well.

Remote mines don't detonate when u destroy them.

One of my clanmates the other day ran over mines and remotes with blademail on and grave...shit was funny.
Then i saw a centaur with pipe shell and blademail on with 400 hp and lina did an aga laguna 1K+ dam to cent and she died lol.