Author Topic: Does anyone even speak english here anymore?  (Read 4783 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Does anyone even speak english here anymore?
« on: August 06, 2016, 15:01 »
Serious question.

20% of the posts are written in serbian (in public forums)
10% turkish
20% turko-england (sometimes google translate doesnt translate the entire sentences)
50% broken english which requires to be reread several times to try to understand what he is trying to say

Is having an education that hard these days? I'm not even being sarcastic, I'm just trying to understand what is going on around here cuz i cant seem to be able to engage in a conversation duo to not understanding what others are trying to say.

Thank you!

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Does anyone even speak english here anymore?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 15:02 »
Just kids these days jean, they don't care about education.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 15:09 »
It has nothing to do with education though, just with the fact that they are idiots.
I could fluently speak and correctly write in english since I was like 7.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 15:17 »
It has nothing to do with education though, just with the fact that they are idiots.
I could fluently speak and correctly write in english since I was like 7.
Let's be honest commy, we had Cartoon Network when we were kids. Too bad they decided to dub it in romanian.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 15:19 »
So what, is that an excuse for them to not know english ?

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 15:49 »
I guess...check our youth, they only want to listen to "salam's" new album :)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 15:57 »
The vast majority of people of all generations throughout all human history have always been idiots.
The internet just gives you easier access to see it, so you may get the impression that this generation is especially fucked up, but it has always been like this.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 16:22 »
I literally learned english by playing games,with a tiny little bit of help coming from school classes . The only thing kids do nowadays is play games,so it would be only fitting that they knew english, but with each year it gets worse. Its like they arent even trying to learn it,like it isnt useful In any way.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 16:41 »
You may know english on a basic level trol, but you still have work to do on your punctuation.

Stop,doing shit like . this.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 16:42 by CoMMoN1337 »

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 16:42 »
Just kids these days jean, they don't care about education.
global warming is like a kid jean ,one never knows what it is going to do   ;D

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 16:43 »
What does global warning have to do with anything that was discussed here ?

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 16:56 »
What does global warning have to do with anything that was discussed here ?
a ridiculous issue What can I write ?  :)

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 17:00 »
Nice google translate xpam :))

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 17:09 »
Nice google translate xpam :))
for English lessons i have a special teacher. Do not be jealius mate XD

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2016, 17:12 »
The vast majority of people of all generations throughout all human history have always been idiots.
The internet just gives you easier access to see it, so you may get the impression that this generation is especially fucked up, but it has always been like this.

i wanted to write something, then i decided not to as usual
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner