Author Topic: Warcraft Movie  (Read 9159 times)

Offline Slaktarn

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Warcraft Movie
« on: May 28, 2016, 14:02 »
anyone else seen it besides me? :D

I was on cinema seing Warcraft movie in 3D, it was awsome. It wasn't animation at all, it was epic..

Everything looked like the game. if you havn't seen it, I recommend you go do that :D
 ;D ;D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Warcraft Movie
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 15:02 »
So what you just said is that the movie had nothing animated yet it looked everything like the game?

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 15:08 »
So what you just said is that the movie had nothing animated yet it looked everything like the game?

Hahahahahhha true, pretty confusing, I gues he have schizophrenic splitting
in brain ??? :D

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 17:32 »
lotr>warcraft>hobbit

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 12:48 »
He said they didnt animate the movie characters, but "epiced" them. There were no animations, only epics. Got it?
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 14:26 »
Yes

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 02:40 »
lotr>warcraft>hobbit

Agreed

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 13:51 »
I didn't really liked lotr movies.

I saw them a long time ago and because my gf loves them, we tried to watch it together.

The first movie is over 200 mins but there was literally nothing going on in the first half of the movie and I was so bored that I had to stop watching it...

As I said, it is long time ago I saw it, but was it in the second movie where this big battle went on?
All I remember was:
Side A is outnumbered by Side B and getting ass kicked.
Side A gets reinforcements, Side B is getting ass kicked.
Side B gets reinforcements, Side A is getting ass kicked.
Side A gets reinforcements... and so on until undead ghost army, who can't be harmed, pops up and rapes the other side.

From my point of view of that time, this was just ridiculous.

I'm not judging the books, as I've been told that they (surprise incoming) better, but I didn't like the movies.

And oh, I don't like hobbits as a race. I have some board games where you can play hobbits and I avoid the race as much as I can :D

Signature by Rocka

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 14:37 »
For god sake, people. Dont compere lotr with warcraft movie.
Cant wait till polish premiere. Hope I wont be dissapointed.
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 15:48 »
@asta: judging from what i read from your post it seems as if you were expecting only blood, killing, fighting etc. in the lotr trilogy movies. Lotr goes way deeper than you can imagine, its a mythology on its own, you should have listened every small talks they made, you nublet :3
I disagree whenever someone says "duh... T3h books are better". I think that everyone should treat a book and a movie made out of that book differently since those are two different subjects, but luckily we have the chance to enjoy a book and a movie from individual perspective without mixing them up.

@warcraft movie: still waiting for the movie to become torrentable since my city doesnt have a cinema xD
I didnt choose the pirate life, the pirate life choose me :D

Edit: btw, i wish blizzard just made a "movie" with the version of their cinematics from WoW, I'd rather watch their cinematics than any movie out there since they are sooooo good, i would freely put my left ball of the line to watch a 2 hours long conematic made from blizzard.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 15:58 by jeandarc »

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 16:18 »
Indeed, I'm more of action movie guy. Rambo, Commando, Terminator, Predator... :D

Anyway, yes, Blizzard could do movies on their own. Fuck Pixar and similar. Imagine Monsters Inc by Blizzard. Swap Shrek with Doomhammer. Frozen with Lich King. Toothless with Black Wing. Toy Story with Raynor and Tychus.

Signature by Rocka

Offline na_kacu

• Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 15:59 »
I m thinking about going this movie too but I'm so scared.

There was a german guy called Uwe Boll. Not sure if u heard about him but he made tonnz of movie based on licence from game. He had financial support from goverment and made just lot's of shit

So I m a bit sceptical about this one :D.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2016, 02:57 »
No, please, no. Do not, I beg you, do not mention his name. Everytime you do he fucks another game.

Signature by Rocka

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2016, 16:59 »
I watched it yersterday.

Spoiler for Hiden:
GULDAN IS A FUCKING CHEATER. I REALY HATE HIM. GULDAN IS A BITCH LIKE A SON OF A BITCH

Movie is awesome but guldan is a fucking bitch.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2016, 18:00 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
GULDAN IS A FUCKING CHEATER. I REALY HATE HIM. GULDAN IS A BITCH LIKE A SON OF A BITCH

One could say that Kil'Jaden is fucker. Let's go to the top, fuck you, Sargeras!

Signature by Rocka