Author Topic: A story about my life changing experience with the allmighty NightMar3-^  (Read 764 times)

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
Okay, before I start writting anything, I just want to apologize in advance for the lenght of this post, but ever since I've experienced theese life changing moments, I have the need to express my happiness to everyone.

It was a modest saturday evening. I've done most of my daily obligations, and I didn't have anything important to do afterwards, so I decided to join on Lagabuse to play some Dota games. Knowing my lackness of knowledge and skills, I started looking for  descent [apem ultra noobs MAX 1300PSR] games, but however I couldn't find any games suitable for my noobness. As the time passed by, I started to realise that I'll never find the suitable game for me, but I was too afraid to join in any other games. I could feel the chills on my neck whenever I saw a 1550+ or 1600+ game, and as much as I wanted to join, my hands were shaking the entire time, my knees were buckling just by thinking about joining in that kind of a game. After a long serch, I became desperate, I felt separated from the world, I started feeling like I don't belong. But then, at that point,   it happened. Like the divine hand of a God himself, like a glimpse of sunshine in the eternal dark, he appeared on the server out of nowhere, and joined the [RD 1600++ +1 RLLY] game. Aknowledging his pressence felt like a gift from a God, because he's the Lagabuse abomination, he's the eternal Dark Knight of the SafeList, the ultimate skiller, the Godlike farmer, the divine ganker, the Holy Mother of all supports, the allmighty Hand of Justice, the one and only - NightMar3-^ !

From the moment I saw his nickname, I felt a moment of salvation, I felt comfortable, safe, encouraged, enlightened, I finally felt free. His pressence finally gave me the enough courage to join a stronger game. Although I knew that I don't have the capability or any attributes needed for such high skilled games, I couldn't simply just miss out on a chance to play a Dota 1 game in the pressence of a God. So I did what I thought it would be the best, I joined the game, and prayed to the Lord (a.k.a. Nightmar3-^) that I will be in his team. Unfortunately, God and autobalance had different plans, therefore I was picked out of his team, and I was forced to play against him. At that certain point, I could feel a sorrow tear going down my cheek, and at that point, I knew that I need a miracle in order to win, or at least not to suck too hard in the pressence of The Chosen One.

So the game began, and it ended with an expected result:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5930047

During the game, I tried my best to remain calm, and just to think about Him as one of the others. I gave in all I could, but the more I tried to win, the more I failed and feeded the opponents. My team was doing everything they could to negate the feed I left to the opponents, but I was too big of a noob, I was too idiotic, I couldn't control myself and I was making one mistake after another. Eventually, my team got sick and tired of my horrifing playing, and they decided to give up. At that point, right after the game, I realised that I'll never be anywhere near His professionalism and skill, that I'll never be as good as Him. I felt the air shifting around me, I fell into deep despair, I couldn't see the way out. At that point, I looked to my left, and saw a knife on the table. The more I looked at the knife, the more I thought I found the way to end it all. The despare embraced me, pulling me towards to darkness, and I grabbed the knife and closed my eyes. But then, something unexpected happened, something I never expected it could happen, a pure miracle. I received a message from the divine God NightMare-^, the message that changed my life. "Everything will be allright child. There are no mistakes, just happy accidents. You did your best"  The moment I saw that, I knew I was blessed, I knew that was a sign for me to fight hard, to never give up. I threw the knife on the floor, I wiped the tears away, and I joined in the next game with him, again hoping that the Lord will spare me this time.

After realising that autobalance switched me to play against him again, I felt that there's a huge Deja Vu incoming. And so it did, everything went from bad to worse, and it kept getting worse and worse throughout the game. I just wasn't good enough to "dance with the God", no one was. I didn't know what to do, so I did the only thing I could do, I instantly started searching for hacks, cheats, scripts, anything that would give me a possibility to win the game. After downloading DreamDota, Cheat Engine, Ultimate Dota hack, UltimateMortredScript.exe, I was finally abled to turn the game around:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5930067

Although I knew that wasn't the moral and right thing to do, like a raging 12YO crybaby with no skill at all, I used hacks in order to win the game. However, even with all those hacks, I wouldn't be abled to win if he didn't let me. I noticed that he probably felt the burden on my shoulders, the burden of eternal despair, and that he simply let me enjoy the little moments. Not only that, but he gave me a huge blessing and a huge honour, he actually accepted to play a 1v1 Dota game with a mortal such as myself. I didn't bother with anything else, I was just elated and thrilled that I'll have a chance to learn from the best. However when the first game started, I realised that I made a huge mistake. At that point, in moments of despair and fear, darkness consumed me.

I realised that the hacks which I downloaded in order to win the 5v5 game would be useless if used directly and only on The Chosen One. I needed to have a better trump card, a better weapon. I couldn't just find that something on any site, so I turned to the only option left - Thor. After detailed serch on multiple .onion sites, I finally found what I thought I needed, and I hoped it will work. And it did, I don't know if it was because of the hacks, or if it was a pure miracle, or if he simply let me win again, but I managed to win two games against him:

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5930087
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5930092

In fact, my hacks were working so great in the second 1v1 game that my Creep Denies were almost a match to his Creep Kills (38 to 35 rofl...). Even though I won those games only because of miracles and hacks, I embraced those wins like my own mother.

Anyway, why did I write all theese things down? Well, I have to be honest, I realised that even though I was a selfish and immature kid who just wanted to win, the Chosen One just wanted to gave me a part of his wisdom, and to show me right path. But I realised it too late, and I'm deeply sorry for that.  And because of that, in the tribute of the Divine Dota God NightMar3-^, I'll write down everyting I've leanred from this wonderfull experience, a part of his Holy Wisdom:
   #1: No matter how I play, or what hero I take, I'll never be as good as Him;
   #2: If I was a real pro, I would NEVER stack with other players = GrantWard always stacks and he can never win a game on his own, while NightMar3-^ NEVER STACKS WITH ANYONE;
    Spoiler is included with this rule...

Spoiler for Hiden:
   #3: If you challenge someone to play 1v1 and if you lose both games, it's best to say that you never win 1v1 games and that you're playing them only for fun;
   #4: (The most important rule!) If someone gives you various of reasons why he played better than you, and if he beats you in the game, you should still insist that he's a moron and that you're better than him. If the issue persists, start insulting his mother and sister, start doing !SD command and laugh to his stats, and wait untill he's bored enough to dismiss the discussion = You win!

The sad and ironic part of this entire post is the fact that NightMar3-^ is actually a solid player, but just an arrogant f*ckface.

Once again, I apologize for the lenght of the topic, but like I said, this really changed my life (it really did, I'm 99% sure I got a freaking cancer just by staying in his pressence), and I hope that you'll be abled to extract at least a part of the wisdom Gandalf the Gay has to offer. I also apologize for the bad editing, I was bored enough to make a post but I was too lazy to edit it good enough, don't judge me :D
Black Kevlar

guest49825

didnt read lol
go play

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Agree, kebabs are good and tasty.
Deal with it B)