Author Topic: An update on what the top2 has been up to.  (Read 6634 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:
Yes, I'm on #2 for now, so that other thread name was not relevant anymore. 8)
So I played these 2 games vs some 5 stack:

I actually had to use quite a lot of my abilities in both games, I didn't expect such level of play on this server to be honest, I guess these guys are the exception. I got caught off guard in this tinker game for sure.

This FUCKING tinker game, I'm still FUCKING mad about it, I'm sure I would've still FUCKING won it if I didn't FUCKING die at some silly moments later on, early not much I can really do when a FUCKING bh and a FUCKING tusk roam on me while I have no obs and no sentry lmao. Also that FUCKING tomb pissed me off so FUCKING much, canceled my dagger so much in so many FUCKING moments. gfdslokgfjsdhidfjikhdfnh. dfgfd.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5928549

Also this game, vs same stack, this stack is actually quite legit, probably best stack left on this server, they're quite good.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5928578

Both games are quite well fought from both sides from start til the end, and both are quite memorable.

Lot's of game winning and game losing decisions in both games, ballsy plays and stuff.

I think you'll quite like them, and hopefully you guys will learn to have some confidence in yourselves to make and carry out very important game decisions under pressure like this too, it feels great when you make them right, best feeling you can get from dota for sure, when you take a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% lost game by the throat and transform it in a won game through your own decision.

Enjoy.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: An update on what the top2 has been up to.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 23:26 »
good to know.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 01:02 »
Thx for nice and no arogant words. See in higher games u can play good games.
About thats best stack talk u are bit wrong, best stack was wora me lost goblin trol valheru, valh and lost are inactive for now, goblin dont play pub or play some lower games and rq in most of them, now eric replaced them and we have good games almost evry night. Also that tr friends are good players and team(inflamez emb xoynz and others) we got some great games with them.
Now about that two games u menoited.
First your tinker game, we rape them so hard on eary and mid game and we should and could finish them on min20  but kka relize to go 2bf and died 2 or 3 times totaly nesesery. Sreder also got ganked few times and we gived them chance for comeback, tinker got some kills and he get dagon5 and eb, after that hex also and we focused fucking dk and roof in tfs. But on our luck we won that one.
Second tiny game, we also got advantage on mid game , and we raxed them on mid only i think. And in last five minutes we killed roshan and pushed down lane to finish game , but tiny raxed our mid and top, and we fight om their bot lane and he gived us mega creeps and we lost totaly unluck, i mean we make big big mistake , if just two of our team tped back he couldnt rax us and we gina wi  that in next tf and push.
Nvm games was good and we have some fun.
But u miss one good game also from today when u was pudge. And jean viper 30+ kills.
In that game i rly wanted to give u free psr as u can see cuz i was 1-13 sreder and everything was fantastic , sap flamed us , axe missed alsomt every dager and call and u guys pwng us so hard, but sudenly that lion(strumica guy) start hard very hard family flame via /w and i say to myself epic lost.myself words Ok, i will rape them for fun now, and start buying wards sentry smokes, creating space for juger and leo and we won that one only cuz that retard start hard flame via pm.

Have fun.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 01:35 »
About thats best stack talk u are bit wrong, best stack was wora me lost goblin trol valheru, valh and lost are inactive for now, goblin dont play pub or play some lower games and rq in most of them, now eric replaced them and we have good games almost evry night. Also that tr friends are good players and team(inflamez emb xoynz and others) we got some great games with them.
First your tinker game, we rape them so hard on eary and mid game and we should and could finish them on min20  but kka relize to go 2bf and died 2 or 3 times totaly nesesery. Sreder also got ganked few times and we gived them chance for comeback, tinker got some kills and he get dagon5 and eb, after that hex also and we focused fucking dk and roof in tfs. But on our luck we won that one.
Second tiny game, we also got advantage on mid game , and we raxed them on mid only i think. And in last five minutes we killed roshan and pushed down lane to finish game , but tiny raxed our mid and top, and we fight om their bot lane and he gived us mega creeps and we lost totaly unluck, i mean we make big big mistake , if just two of our team tped back he couldnt rax us and we gina wi  that in next tf and push.
But u miss one good game also from today when u was pudge. And jean viper 30+ kills.
In that game i rly wanted to give u free psr as u can see cuz i was 1-13 sreder and everything was fantastic , sap flamed us , axe missed alsomt every dager and call and u guys pwng us so hard, but sudenly that lion(strumica guy) start hard very hard family flame via /w and i say to myself epic lost.myself words Ok, i will rape them for fun now, and start buying wards sentry smokes, creating space for juger and leo and we won that one only cuz that retard start hard flame via pm.

Have fun.
Spoiler for Hiden:
engleski na nivou :D

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 01:47 »

Have fun.
Spoiler for Hiden:
engleski na nivou :D

Spoiler for Hiden:
tebra moj. He he ako sam ga dobro razumeo nije nas nista iznapusavao, cak nas je i pohvalio, ako sutra ne odem na put jer mi je babi godisnjica u subotu moramo zajedno da ga jebuckamo malo naravno uz worinu pomoc, znas kako vec ide to ja jugera ti lich i suportas me jedno pet gejmova ahhhaha salim se. Mada brate jadnik nece da pusti destra u gejm jer zna sta mu sleduje.

Justice for destroyer.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 07:25 »

Have fun.
I didn't mention that pudge game because I was 99.999999% sure we were gonna lose it late, you had way better late picks, even after we took raxes on 2 sides I knew we were gonna lose, just 0 dmg late, we outplayed you a lot but doesn't matter, jean didn't itemize properly to make up for lack of phys dps in late because he wanted to end early but we didn't so we lost. It was very straightforward game that one imo.

Tinker game, not luck won you the game, the fact that my allies perma fed for 0 valid reasons early game won you the game, and the fact that I fucked up at some points because of greed. I think I still would've won if I didn't die at some points later on.

Tiny game, not luck won me the game lol, I checked how many tps you have, it wasn't by accident that I raxed you on all sides, you were unprepared to deal with that possibility so I used it.

guest49825

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 08:50 »
Deer will come in like 5months, that will pass faster than you can say "Deer! jgamuhaetqfjgadmpkupmgmgja.". So i will be able to suit any stack for the fun and win

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 09:26 »
Deer will come in like 5months, that will pass faster than you can say "Deer! jgamuhaetqfjgadmpkupmgmgja.". So i will be able to suit any stack for the fun and win
gud

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 13:59 »
*160 days
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 14:07 »

We totaly ez > that common monax jean qwert asandrin gojira nexus stack.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2016, 15:17 »

:D dude i played alone vs ur stack, with none of my gud mates, like qwerty monax, so with them let's get real :D it's pretty easy for us

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2016, 15:27 »

:D dude i played alone vs ur stack, with none of my gud mates, like qwerty monax, so with them let's get real :D it's pretty easy for us

Huehue hehe , let see wat will hapen, i have some rl thing these days so il be off but trol wora and others are for battle for sure, have some very importan match so i need to focus on that also.
Also one more thing, we never give up, so if we start with 0-2 we will win next 5 games.
Monax come back and let go some epic battles.fuck pitin fuck obama , fuck army, go dota.

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2016, 19:56 »
Yes, yeees. I want to see commYnator-domYnator on the top of the ladder!

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2016, 21:07 »
Damn, Commy now has to use the other thread again... What a mess!

Signature by Rocka

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2016, 22:18 »
If you are that good why dont u move to dota2 for sure?
Dont tell me players here are so good its some challenge for you...
Deal with it B)