Author Topic: Let's make Lagabuse.com great again!  (Read 2083 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Let's make Lagabuse.com great again!
« on: March 24, 2016, 17:04 »
Wow. Whoa. That is some group of people reading this post. Thousands.

So nice, thank you very much. That’s really nice. Thank you. It’s great to be at jean's thread. It’s great to be in a wonderful thread, jean's thread. And it’s an honor to have everybody here. This is beyond anybody’s expectations. There’s been no crowd like this.

And, I can tell, some of the members, they come in. They didn’t know this was a thread opened by jeandarc. They sweated like dogs.

They didn’t know they knew this thread was opened by jean. How are they going to know that? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

Our Lagabuse.com is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, turks in a tournament? They kill us. I beat turks all the time. All the time.

When did we beat SS at anything? They send their best players over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a non-turk win a tournament? It doesn’t exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When do we beat turks at dota? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us even in pudge wars. They are not our friends, believe me. But they’re killing us at the tournaments.

Lagabuse.com has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Let's make Lagabuse.com great again!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 17:14 »
Noboy cares, move along.
Deal with it B)

Offline crazymurderer

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • chin choppa chin choppaa
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 18:16 »
sad
#respect

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 18:27 »

So nice, thank you very much. That’s really nice. Thank you. It’s great to be at jean's thread. It’s great to be in a wonderful thread, jean's thread. And it’s an honor to have everybody here. This is beyond anybody’s expectations. There’s been no crowd like this.

And, I can tell, some of the members, they come in. They didn’t know this was a thread opened by jeandarc. They sweated like dogs.

They didn’t know they knew this thread was opened by jean. How are they going to know that? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

Our Lagabuse.com is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, turks in a tournament? They kill us. I beat turks all the time. All the time.

When did we beat SS at anything? They send their best players over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a non-turk win a tournament? It doesn’t exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When do we beat turks at dota? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us even in pudge wars. They are not our friends, believe me. But they’re killing us at the tournaments.

Pretty sure SS is a part of LA but its just a seperate "league" where we don't see classic pub builds.
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 18:54 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

[/quote]

Pretty sure SS is a part of LA but its just a seperate "league" where we don't see classic pub builds.
[/quote]
stop being delusional lol
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 18:57 »

im pretty sure ure new to dis gejm

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 18:58 »
Hi jean!

You still have long way to reach 10k post.. I admire your effort.

Keep it up!

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 21:16 »
Hi jean!

You still have long way to reach 10k post.. I admire your effort.

Keep it up!

#roadto10k
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 12:28 »
Thank you. It’s true, my posts are the best and the finest. When SS sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing flamers. They’re bringing turks. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to SS staff and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than SS. It’s coming from all over turks and brasilians, and it’s coming probably — probably — from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.

guest49825

Wonderful event!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2016, 15:40 »
Look there! The wild deer appeared!

Spoiler for Hiden:
(Me)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2016, 16:28 »