Author Topic: MH USER!!!  (Read 776 times)

theoneandonlyme

MH USER!!!
« on: February 18, 2016, 01:57 »
1: Your NickName.
TheONEandonlyme

2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
moffa.tt

3: The link of the game.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5889392

4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
Game was strange because he was ganging from mid without taking any precaution. I am sure because of MH he knew were all players were all time.

5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please)

Min 51 When mh user, riki and pheonix come to take mid rax, I am invi with gem and you can clearly see Mh user-never going back knowing I am there and can kill him.
Watch him closely how he goes back when I come forward and how he comes forward when i go back.
He clearly knows i am there.
After in min 54 he goes after mirana clearly trying to kill her not knowing that mirana used ulti before ( dumb mh user doesn't know that he cant attack invi units )
Ip ban required also. we got to stop players like this.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH USER!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 09:38 »
First situation all were aware that you could kill never with only ulty, he was even warned by a teammate.

second was also easy to predict by a decent player when after killing a wave of creeps void in visible area started going towards secret shop.

No mh by moffa.tt.

TheONEandonlyme next time dont save a game.

!locked.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:02 by 6ur »
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.