Author Topic: Unban Request il_capitano^  (Read 622 times)

Offline Capitano

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request il_capitano^
« on: January 18, 2016, 03:34 »
1: NickName?
il_capitano^

2: Who banned you?
 _xpam_

3: Why did you got banned?
For chating in private messages, /Whisper (that green letters)

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation!
First of all: WHEN Does that Bnet-Chat has become reason for a Ban ??
As far as I know, Once I tried to report some person for insulting me in that "/Whisper" and you said we can NOT ban for that chat..

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5872516

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request il_capitano^
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 04:34 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=170651.0

you didn't get banned for chatting, chatting is allowed.

You got banned for hard family flames and national intolerance which is not allowed and never was allowed nor will be allowed.

from rules:

2. Player must not insult:
      c: Insults which contains family members may be considered as "family related flame".
          Note: This also applies for insults via whisper.

I highly suggest you change your attitude and behave normal, take this ban as your last warn, next time it will be permanent.

if you STILL got something not clear here feel free to send PM to efko.aqw he is section admin and he will deal with this complain of yours.

!Denied !Locked
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 04:38 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request il_capitano^
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 11:21 »
and He is a admin  my first decision directly  perma ban
but ı saw you have 1700 games so for now ı gave u 30 days
next time you will take perma
cheers