Author Topic: Ban req acab_1312  (Read 277 times)

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban req acab_1312
« on: December 28, 2015, 18:47 »
1.desert_hamster
2.acab_1312
3.refuse to play/intentional feeding/afk..family flame to other team
4.he refusing to play after
39:50   ACAB_1312   [Allies]   mrs bre u kurac retardi afk sam definitivno sada(translate-fuck off retards now i am definitely afk).
and then he was afk 1min 35sec ,then sell his point booster..bought gem and went to their heroes..so they take gem and spoil my lothar and riki invisible(44:07   ACAB_1312   [All]   evo seljani ja vas castim gemom da karate malo ovog majmuna doktora(translate-here gem to fuck this monkey doctor )
then buy 3 observed wards and put in same hill...classic team sabbotage...plus flame other team..plus use few times bloodstone to suicisde for no reason(for one i am sure-46:46      [All]   ACAB_1312 killed himself)

14:50   ACAB_1312   [All]   jebacu vam mamicu u picku svima(i willl fuck your mom's in pussy)
15:11   ACAB_1312   [All]   jesam mamu ti jebem(yes i am mother fucker)
15:38   ACAB_1312   [All]   jebo vam mali mame u usta(this little one fuck your mom mouth)
26:54   ACAB_1312   [All]   mrs kurvin sine(get fuck out son of a hooker)

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban req acab_1312
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 22:01 »
acab_1312 !banned 12 days + 5 warns [Hard game ruin/Family related flame]
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..