Author Topic: Ban req hemes  (Read 273 times)

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban req hemes
« on: December 15, 2015, 11:44 »
1.desert_hamster
2.hemes
3.share abuse/item sold
4.i give him share for pet control and then when he gona mad or he is mad whole life, he start use my hero and destroy some of my items..
he alredy get ban in this game bcs afking/refuse to play..so i report for extra ban bcs this player deserve perma for this behavior.classic ruiner game kid.guys like this should perma banned from this bot
5.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5855415

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban req hemes
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 19:57 »
Can you please provide request where he has been banned for afk/refusing to play, all I see is autobans on that player.

Also please provide exact time when share abuse happened.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 21:13 »
for that autoban i speaking, he refuse to play and then went afk..first refuse about 5minut,and then went afk extra 5minut so we kickafk him, i just want to be cleared that this player is low...

15:45    Desert_Hamster    [Allies]    where my items/
15:56       [All]    night_must_fall killed xa]
16:02    Desert_Hamster    [Allies]    necro
16:05    Desert_Hamster    [Allies]    you will get perma ban
16:07    Desert_Hamster    [Allies]    trust me

so before this time about one minut max item destroy happend by necro

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 22:36 »
hemes !banned 6 days + 4 warns
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..