Author Topic: W3-Safelist 5v5 tour  (Read 1967 times)

Offline bewater

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
W3-Safelist 5v5 tour
« on: December 09, 2015, 17:35 »
W3-Safelist 5v5 tour

We are happy to announce that registration for new SS tour is now opened.

Tour is open for everyone, not just for ss members.

Sign ups are made on this thread by replying with your: team name,team captain,players,standin and clan tag.

Tour duration: 19.12.2015 - 20.12.2015.

All there is to know about tour :

I. Game Play

Game format :

-Games will be bo3 and finals bo5

- Match Winner: A match is won if the opponent’s ancient is destroyed, or if the other team forfeits

- Game must be played on SS bots.

- The map version is 6.83d

- Game Mode: -cd/cm. Teams can not pause game during the picks

- Arc warden default ban

II. Roster

- A team must minimum have 5 players in the team roster and maximum of 7

- A player must be on the roster in order to play. The team breaking this rule will be disqualified from the tournament.

- Write a simple TAG for you team, so it will be easier for organization , on instance "QQQ"

- Write online nicks of your players , bold the name of team leader

- Each player can only participate in ONE single team during the tour. Using multiple accounts is strictly forbidden

III. Item Restrictions

- No item restrictions.

IV. Miscellaneous Rules

- Blocking creeps is only allowed by using your own hero model. Casting spells like Earthshaker’s fissure,Clockwerk's cog or Prophet’s sprout in order to block your creeps is not allowed. Furthermore you’re not allowed to seal your base entry with the help of any spells.

- All kind of backdoor is allowed.

- Pause is allowed. Turning off the pause is permitted only with the agreement of the opposing team.

Each pause must be announced with 3 2 1 after checking map if there is no real fight.

The total duration of pauses in the game for 10 minutes. After that opposing team is allowed to resume the game.

- Act mature and mannered both in-game and in the chat channels. Offending the administration and/or participants of this tournament will result in punishments and might lead to a complete ban from the tournament.

V. Drops/Disconnects

- If a players drops/disconnects before 10 minutes of match,game is remade,no matter what.
If 10 mins have passed it's up to captains to agree if they remake the game or not.

- There is a limit of two remakes per team for each game. In case both teams agree you can of course do more

- If one player disconnects and there is no remake, you are allowed to:
1) Use the hero and his items
2) Sell all items from the hero

VI. Hosting and obs stuff

- Each team captain will have lvl 3 during tournament,so you'll be able to host using ''.priv gamename'' command.

- Generally observers are allowed assuming that both teams agree. If a tournament administrator wants to watch a game an observer slot has to be reserved for him

VII. Tournament prizes

- Pink username and title ''Safelist Vip'' on forum.

- Server and forum icons.

- Video with best moves of the tour.

Regards,
W3-Safelist staff !

According to mentioned above post your team here:
(if you dont have a team post some info, so we find you one)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 22:06 by LexMonster »
Be water my friend

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: W3-Safelist 5v5 tour
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 19:18 »
gl ez win for kemcek

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 20:00 »
Kemmy will gather 4 turks just to fill the team's number then solo this tour

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 21:42 »
And soon "Tournament has been canceled due to lack of registered teams"

faggots...

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 03:53 »
btw .. fck u .. why post tour while i have finals.. sadlskjdasldsjkla

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 05:56 »
Sign low--- player if someone need pick me! ==== At this moment im sure that i would be on that tour

Lately, im not sure where ill be at this date, totaly no idea :D

Good idea btw

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 19:06 »
Sign low--- player if someone need pick me! ==== At this moment im sure that i would be on that tour

Good idea btw
lets make LA team? From the Clan

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 19:38 »

Good idea btw
lets make LA team? From the Clan

::) ::)

Offline bewater

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 12:18 »
Team OK

BeWater
KudaIdeOvajSvet
Lost.Myself
-Goblin-
Valheru
Be water my friend

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2015, 04:12 »
dobar tour vora.