Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 240 times)

Offline PujoMadjija

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request
« on: November 17, 2015, 17:25 »
1: Your NickName?
prokletinja

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
john.d

3: What rule did he/they break?
feeding

4: When was the Rule Broken?
26:41   prokletinja   [Allies]   dude
26:45   prokletinja   [Allies]   ur going alone entire game
26:51   prokletinja   [Allies]   except first few minutes whre u ganked
26:59   John.D   [Allies]   because i died near you 4 times you just wtached
27:09   John.D   [Allies]   watched*
27:11   retardiraN23   [Allies]   mana
27:13   prokletinja   [Allies]   and now ur doing better ?
27:26   John.D   [Allies]   i dont care i wont get on my nerves this way

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
He started feeding massively and going into 3 of them just to cast ulty etc..Everything would be clear after u see the game score

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5842282
Freedom Fighter

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 17:52 »
So, you want us to ban him because he died 16 times or you want us to check all those 16D to see if they are in purpose or not? If you believe that he fed in purpose than provide the times when he did it.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline PujoMadjija

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 13:34 »
I cant rly say that he done it on purpose, but from some deaths im sure everyone would think so... First 4 deaths i know he died cuz due to enemy playing better, even 5th..But everything after that is mostly cuz he went straight into 3-4 heroes to cast ulty.Also i cant provide exact time of the situations, but i can check the times he died and after u check them you will see youself.

Thanks
Freedom Fighter

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 11:48 »
!denied

I didn't checked all of his D and it looks like he was doing it in purpose but I guess he was thinking he can get a kill or at least damaged them. Looking at his stats and not having warns on a 380 games account make it less likely to be a game ruiner. He just played without thinking.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.