Author Topic: Ban request Brixmarko  (Read 351 times)

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request Brixmarko
« on: October 24, 2015, 08:26 »
1. __acdc__
2. Brixmarko
3. game ruining
I was locked with two of my friends , we started playing and the game was going very well for us untill someone moved PUCK hero cause he had share us all and he unshare , then venge (brixmarko) refused to play as a teamplayer, if u check replay very well he SWAP me with his ulti into the enemys and admin if u check closely in 2-3 battles he REFUSED TO STUN AND SAVE ME OR SOME OF MY FRIENDS, those 2-3 battles decide the game , and then i wisp to him he said he dont care about game and he said that i will lose. I dont have prove of the conversation but please check how he did not stun in 2-3 battles so he can save some of us and he had full mana and full HP , and check how he SWAP me to the enemy few times. This was 1650 game and he have about that PSR , so how the fuck should we play high psr games when there are idiots like him?? I dont want to arque about your job here admin, but those kind of players makes me wanna start playing FIFA again and believe me those kind of players are very good of hiding their intention how they ruin some games.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5830866

Offline IbalGiN

• Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request Brixmarko
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 15:25 »
haters gonna hate, well.
Please dont be stupid. I did not refuse play at all. I didn't see that void was coming (situation when i swapped you to the enemies) You are mad? You was like obsessed. I give you smart advice, take a pause from dota for a while, go outside and enjoy your life a litlle.
@admins: I failed game that s true, but i didn't ruin. I agree with warn but it s not banable in my humble opinion.
Thx

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 15:43 »
haters gonna hate what? HATE WHAT!? Look at your statistics you are not even half a player that i am! U picked venge to play solo but everybody knows that venge is a support hero so we did not get any ward or chick from you and YET YOU ENTER 1650 games with 8 kills 8 deaths.
LET ME GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE: WHEN YOU ENTER BATTLENET , WHEN YOU COME TO THIS SERVER , WHEN U ENTER A DOTA GAME , YOU SHOULD PLAY THE DOTA GAME , THERE ARE 9 PLAYERS WITH YOU AND ALL OF THEM DONT WANT TO WASTE THEIR TIME ON STUPID DOTA , DO U UNDERSTAND ME? WITH YOUR COMMENT U WANT TO SAY THAT YOU DONT TAKE SERIOUSLY THIS SERVER AND THE GAMES SO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE!?  YOU AND OTHER 9 PLAYERS ARE PLAYING , LIVING PERSON LIKE YOU , TRYING TO GET BETTER OR WIN A GAME DO U UNDERSTAND ME!??
Admin i did not said the he refused to play i just said he wisp me that he doesnt care about this game and he want me to lose so he make fun of that and u can see how he trying to make fun of me on his reply here , he was in battle 2-3 times but refused to stun or help , then he swap me 3 times into death , thats why we lose the game , him and 4 of his team including me were trying to play dota but he was fucking around becouse puck unshare him , now tell me if he dont deserve ban (no matter how easy is to get new acc).

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 15:48 »
ok guys do not spam pls
I will check soon
comments will not change my decision

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 15:55 »
ohh why didnt i make screan shot how he wisp me.....admin in high psr games every little mistake will make u lose the game cause the players from the other team are not noobs , we can not allow some high psr noobs or players that dont take seriously games play, it is probably better to make new acc and play with noobs than playing weeks weeks to get psr and play vs good players and some tard comes and does little things that makes u lose the game , little things can make u lose a game vs good players. Bye

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 01:25 »
come on
when you were fail or dead
you said everytime vange vange vange....
I checked all game next time dont play in same game 
!denied
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:30 by _xpam_ »