Author Topic: unban plss  (Read 401 times)

Offline asasainez

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban plss
« on: September 23, 2015, 16:18 »
we start the game and after min 5 function dropped his connection and we was waiting for his. when he reconnected i was disconected but i don't know why. plss unban me i didn;t do anything

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban plss
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 17:39 »
What is your nickname mate

Offline asasainez

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 18:02 »
freaksex58

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 19:17 »
Ok freaksex58, i removed your ban.
Next time something happens , write it in a form , ill give u an example.

1. freaksex58
2. Autobanned ( Example )
3. My network disconnected me, when i recconected , i was autobanned by system ( Example )
4. URL ( Link ) of the game where u got autobanned. ( I will show u how to search for the game )

How to search for link of the game

1. Go to STATS (top of the page)

Spoiler for Hiden:

2. Search your NickName
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

3. Check reason and game of your ban
Spoiler for Hiden:

4. Copy-Paste link of that game into your request

IMPORTANT NOTE :
The game link will only appear by the time the game is finished.