Author Topic: ESL  (Read 2142 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ESL
« on: June 20, 2015, 22:12 »
This one was pretty ok.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ESL
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 23:18 »
Did Chuan eat the other players again?
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 23:21 »
secret next lvl doto with techi pick

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 23:26 »
WTF no gyro in the picks, new meta
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline HOB1x

• Mr.Dunker
  • Being healthy is a complete lifestyle!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 23:48 »
Hmm yes.. Gyro is a shit hero they picked a sub for gyro :D

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 02:10 »
nah, I was fcking lost half of that game...no clue what character is who and even worst those skill animation looks like fireworks to me :)

but when Commy said its "Pretty OK" so it HAS TO BE the fcking FACT  8)

PS: commy, are u gonna come to D1 so we can play more "Apem max 1500" games? In fact stats gonna be reset soon and its gonna take me 5 months to get over 1600...

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 02:34 »
Burning>c9 :)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 07:22 »
Did Chuan eat the other players again?
Heh.
secret next lvl doto with techi pick
Please don't even write that hero, it was op before this version and it got 99999 buffs cuz ppl are too stupid to realize how strong it was, now after secret picked it there it's gonna get picked in 999999999 pubs by retards. This version is gonna be even more annoying than the one with troll and sniper being op.
Thank you so much secret, fucking retards.
Gyro is too squishy and he likes to get dmg items, c9 wanted more tanky cores like lesh and razor which don't have to get dmg items to do dmg, they just have to get tanky items.

Don't read the below spoiler if you haven't seen the game yet.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The bara pick was what made them have inferior draft, bara is op in pubs where retards have no clue how to play but here a couple of heroes just went eul's and bara couldn't do shit pretty much all game. Because of the bara pick ig always had superior 5man and that made them gain easy advantages when grouping, which meant they always had the game in their hands. If c9 had a tide or magnus for example instead of bara they would be able to fight, with bara they had to resort to stalling and splitpushing for a long time cuz they had no chance in fights. They did the correct thing avoiding fights with ig most of the time because that was their only chance.
Hmm yes.. Gyro is a shit hero they picked a sub for gyro :D
Gyro is still very strong this version but not vs the heroes ig drafted.
nah, I was fcking lost half of that game...no clue what character is who and even worst those skill animation looks like fireworks to me :)

but when Commy said its "Pretty OK" so it HAS TO BE the fcking FACT  8)

PS: commy, are u gonna come to D1 so we can play more "Apem max 1500" games? In fact stats gonna be reset soon and its gonna take me 5 months to get over 1600...
It's normal for it to be this way. Keep in mind the heroes picked, on which team they are, and how they look from the start of the game. Then you should be able to understand what's going on easier, since you know the heroes spells and you see them casting them.
What I'm saying is, make an effort, it's only natural to not understand/see what's going on since you didn't spend much time looking/playing dota 2, but if you give it some time you won't even notice how you will feel identical as if you are watching dota 1.

I'm not reinstalling w3, it's too annoying for me it's way too slow, it has perma delays on hero movement, item activation, spell casting, it has crappy movement near cliffs the heroes move like retards, if you right-click an enemy hero and stop doing anything and you are ranged and he moves in fog of war but still in your range, you will start attacking him even if you don't fucking see him, and a lot of retarded bugs like if bara charges roshan, roshan instantly dies when bara hits him after charge no matter what hp roshan has left, linken blocks 99999999 spells if they are done in quick succession in the same linken charge, etc.
Even if there weren't these bugs I still wouldn't reinstall it though, the main reason is w3 is just way too slow and it annoyed me for a long time and I've had enough :) (see this here for a small example of an annoyance that always fucking happened in every game for me (not this one specifically, but things like this), when I bought hotd at the start of it at that circle).
Burning>c9 :)
Don't read below spoiler if you haven't watched this game or games 1 & 2 of this match yet.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Pretty much, they out-drafted them & he raped them. C9 showed their hand early with bara pick, meaning they will try to be very aggressive, and then they just out-drafted that style of play by picking very strong 5man which allowed them to have full control of the game. C9 tried to fix the problem by picking furion to have some influence on the game, on the creep equilibrium, and it worked for a while but it just stalled the inevitable. Even though they seemed like they could come back to many people, it just wasn't gonna happen unless ig would fail a lot by dying close to their own base & not having buybacks. (like they did in game 2, they learned their lesson). :D
Also in game 2 of this match you can clearly see why gyro didn't get picked in the 3rd game, it just seems so bad vs these heroes that are drafted atm, he really had no chance of doing anything that game even if he had 2 more items, it's still strong this version but not vs these heroes.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:09 by CoMMoN1337 »

Offline crazymurderer

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • chin choppa chin choppaa
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 12:14 »
KURO > ALL
#respect

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2015, 12:54 »
Blab blah blag, razor was nothing in this game, it was the fact that they have lost the game lal.
Deal with it B)

Offline HOB1x

• Mr.Dunker
  • Being healthy is a complete lifestyle!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 15:33 »
Blab blah blag, razor was nothing in this game, it was the fact that they have lost the game lal.
ofc they outpicked them
razor isnt hero vs their pick... so bad

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2015, 21:06 »
secret boyz da best  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2015, 21:27 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
s4 mega dumb in the last game, he could just go refresher and solo kill am in 2 ults, he had kotl and arcane naga in his team so mana wasn't a problem, he could refresh bkb too so rly unacceptable to not think about it
but w/e, didn't matter lol

kotl too retarded hero, too much utility, with am it's EXTREMELY retarded but even just going mid to callback lina after she tps to fountain to regen, things like this ensure mega easy game
also flying vision with agha, basically bala with much, much more utility

also tusk mega retarded hero, literally needs absolutely no item and he is still extremely useful

also glimmer cape mega retarded item, forces shitloads of detection or else just perma savings of allies

secret abused all of the above during the tournament the most out of all the teams, so ez win

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2015, 22:10 »
Commy why post in spoiler, it wasnt that long

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2015, 22:26 »
Oh, I don't know ... to not spoil maybe ?
Nice brain you got.