Author Topic: !no <country>  (Read 2465 times)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !no <country>
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 18:53 »
Nice, you need extra commands to "screw international correctness". You have !f and !kick/!open but is way to much work I guess. Did someone else, besides Kemcek, thought at the consequences? How many will play on a discriminating server? This command is the same shit as 2 century ago when afroamericans were still forbidden to enter/be served in some bars/restaurants. That simple command will affect eurobattle.net not just LA. If one player doesn't want to play, anymore, dota here and joins garena for that, you think that he will return to play other custom games here while dota there? Is good thinking to risk losing a shit load of users for the comfort of a handfull? And do not give me that bullshit that they are noobs, 80 percent of the players are noobs; a game is for enjoying yourself, not to be pro at it. Srry if I offended someone but this is some real primitive bullshit and isn't at least essential or in some small way necessary. I said enough regarding this subject. I'm not trying to make a better world, I am just trying to give a help on keeping a good reputation (of LA's/eub.net) and therefore players coming and staying.

Stop shitting ur pants off. Its karma bitch and everyone here that agree on that idea got holy right to do that.
There is no racism since monkeys learned how to speak back.
Deal with it B)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2015, 19:04 »
OFFTOPIC: Out there, some freaks that aren't able to connect with human race, hide in front of their computer and revenge their inability to adjust in society by eating lots of different sortiments of shit about random persons that they never met and never will. It is easy to be hostile and trash a human that has no face, just a nickname, you cannot empathize with him here. I am not pointing someone in particular; if someone feels offended reading this then she/he should know that maybe isn't his fault, usually the parents are to blame.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2015, 19:33 »
HHH, alot of buthut:D
Deal with it B)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2015, 19:40 »
OFFTOPIC: Out there, some freaks that aren't able to connect with human race, hide in front of their computer and revenge their inability to adjust in society by eating lots of different sortiments of shit about random persons that they never met and never will. It is easy to be hostile and trash a human that has no face, just a nickname, you cannot empathize with him here. I am not pointing someone in particular; if someone feels offended reading this then she/he should know that maybe isn't his fault, usually the parents are to blame.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Unfortunately we do not .... have .. we... only dicks around here... if you get me  :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 19:42 by DatFace »

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2015, 19:43 »

Unfortunately we do not .... have .. we... only dicks around here... if you get me  :-\ :-\
Actually we have.

Ontopic: high staff will make their choise about this command i think, thanks for the feedback.
But since this topic went into the wrong way, It is better get locked, sry.

!locked
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.