Author Topic: !no <country>  (Read 2464 times)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!no <country>
« on: April 10, 2015, 22:47 »
what about the old good command !no <country> | which allows the host to decide which countrys he want in game and which not ...

example

!no tr
-tr joins game
-tr was kick by lagabuse , reson <no tr>
la whispers -tr player kicked bcs of no tr

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !no <country>
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 22:51 »
Racist.

If that command added Turks %100 change Server. Btw %50 of Turk going the new Server.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 22:54 »
Wow such relevant information Kem....nobody gives a shit...sterotype exist for a reason ;)
Modul Nostru

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 22:55 »
Wow such relevant information Kem....nobody gives a shit...sterotype exist for a reason ;)

Hmm i remember u somewhere.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 23:17 »
If only !from got country codes right every time.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline crazymurderer

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • chin choppa chin choppaa
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 23:38 »
funny topic
#respect

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 04:16 »
yeh maybe 1 out of 1000 will get wrong <from info> but they change into <??> afaik (if we think about the same thing) and everyone ignores these ?? guys

What about special command for no thenewDRAGOLJUB ? It can be interesting and should look like this !dragoljub off ?  ;D
i came here to finish my mission, to get my holy shit member icon !!!
when i get it, than i ll leave u in peace

and yes

!no and the opposite also ,
example : !only tr - ( will only allow turks to join the game )

so everyone will be happy , our turks and non turks ^^

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2015, 10:13 »
yeh maybe 1 out of 1000 will get wrong <from info> but they change into <??> afaik (if we think about the same thing) and everyone ignores these ?? guys
I'm from Hungary, but the bot writes UA (ukrain) as my country code for more than a year by now. :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 10:14 »
Dude, is an ethical problem... We have rules for nationality tolerance in the hope that players will find enjoyable playing on our bots, being treated as equals and not discriminated. Not letting players in a game that you host should be a decision applied individual. You can kick a player with bad stats or with low psr for obvious reasons but how can you justify kicking every random player who joins from the country banned with !no [flag]? Lets say that a kid from TR joins that lobby and gets auto-kicked; what will he think when he will realise that he got kicked for being a turk? Should he get the ideea that is bad being a turk or the ideea that EU hates his nation?
I get it that you don't like them, the fuckers tried to occupy Romania 5 centuries ago and I would spoken their language now if they would had MH when they tried. Anyway, is wrong banning, from a lobby, a whole country because you had bad game experience caused by some players from it. TR will get kicked because suspecting them of MH > they are in larger number than other countries and ofc you saw more TR players banned for MH than you saw RO, for example. RO will be banned because we are supposed to be gypsies and  we smell funny, RS will get kicked because some of them flamed the host in his game experience, etcetera.
You wanted to debate this ideea so I am giving an opinion, don't take it personally, I do not judge you, I judge your ideea.  :)
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2015, 10:23 »
Honestly, It's owner's right to decide whom he wants to play with, and who he doesn't want to see in his game. So if he don't want to play with ppl from whatever country, coz he has bad experience with them, he can use !f and kick them manually, and you can't ban him for it. It would be totally the same, so this command wouldn't make any difference, only making these guys' job a bit easier. But its not a big deal to kick the guys you don't want to play with manually either.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2015, 10:35 »
Yea Lagi, you are right, ofc. But is an important difference: kicking  them manually will get them "you got kicked by the game host" = personal reasons limited only to that host/player, kicking them by !no <country> will make LA part of that decision. It will make things easier > easier to discriminate. Mby dRagoLjub has serious reasons to not play with TR or some other country, but, lets be honest, most of those who kicks players by their flag are racists.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 14:04 »
I don't know about VIP thing around here but if it works, you can give them some extra commands, this one included.

Signature by Rocka

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 15:16 »
Agree, screw the racism and international correctness
I have right to decide who I want to play with and this command would make life easier to many hosts.
Deal with it B)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2015, 18:20 »
Nice, you need extra commands to "screw international correctness". You have !f and !kick/!open but is way to much work I guess. Did someone else, besides Kemcek, thought at the consequences? How many will play on a discriminating server? This command is the same shit as 2 century ago when afroamericans were still forbidden to enter/be served in some bars/restaurants. That simple command will affect eurobattle.net not just LA. If one player doesn't want to play, anymore, dota here and joins garena for that, you think that he will return to play other custom games here while dota there? Is good thinking to risk losing a shit load of users for the comfort of a handfull? And do not give me that bullshit that they are noobs, 80 percent of the players are noobs; a game is for enjoying yourself, not to be pro at it. Srry if I offended someone but this is some real primitive bullshit and isn't at least essential or in some small way necessary. I said enough regarding this subject. I'm not trying to make a better world, I am just trying to give a help on keeping a good reputation (of LA's/eub.net) and therefore players coming and staying.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2015, 18:44 »
Omg dota would be so empty without turks, especially without kemcek, suggestion is insta denied