Author Topic: Supports Strategy Discussion - free games ( -ap mode )  (Read 7091 times)

Offline FrostyShad

• Topic Author
  • Try to live in truth, and honour, else is standrt.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Actually, i dont think this is meant to be real...
This tips is designed at my experiance , in lagabuse.com bot , on AP mode free games :)

Pugna is hard hero for AP Free games , coz it`s easely pushing and killing not pro carries , but newbie heroes always take Legion|Rikki|Slark|Stryg| etc.  so Pugna is owning hero in free games, i many times had losing game vs good Pugna players .
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 20:25 by FrostyShad »
The World

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Expecting Common to clarify that there are no good players.
Where is he when a man needs him, anyway?

Signature by Rocka

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Buy observers= ez win  noone dewards at pub :D also, i dont see a point getting circlet very beginning of the game, you have slots spend less gold to branches and gain more stats lol, bur as common said, its all situational, even though there are extremely rare shit that does not fit in %99,9999999999999 of games, so dont try them if you are below %0,0000000 ..... 00001 of commons USED skills in pub  :D (p.s. lol I used to hate this guy when did I became such an asslicker :D )

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Me pro
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline FrostyShad

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Buy observers= ez win  noone dewards at pub :D also, i dont see a point getting circlet very beginning of the game, you have slots spend less gold to branches and gain more stats lol, bur as common said, its all situational, even though there are extremely rare shit that does not fit in %99,9999999999999 of games, so dont try them if you are below %0,0000000 ..... 00001 of commons USED skills in pub  :D (p.s. lol I used to hate this guy when did I became such an asslicker :D )
I am always buying Observe Wards , and  lose , and lose , and lose the games :(   
For me , +1 to stats at beggining is not so critical :)
Good players for INT heroes , many times taking Kalen`s Dagger, Euls Scepter, etc , and it`s a problem , and perfect Bane`s skills can do something with it :)

P.S. U have a nice picture under post , it`s so funny.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 19:38 by FrostyShad »
The World

Offline FrostyShad

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Azzgalor

If ur team have some meele dmg heroes, and one or more INT , Pit Lord will be a PERFECT choice.  With him ability to push/antipush lines ,  good surveability , and very team-useful 6th level skill, this hero can be very danger oponnets vs such heroes like Zombie, Naga, Nessaj .

Abilities (aka Skills)

• Firestorm
    - Perfect AOE skill  for deffend ur towers , or cause back enemy heroes when they deffnding :P , Can do DMG to the buildings
  • Pit of Malice
    - good skil to combine with ur alias abilities, for example with Butcher`s ulty , or with Ancient Aparation Cold Feet :) , it`s a very useful skill when u defend ur allias, for example Legion trying to engage ur ally Sniper, u using Pit of Malice to give the time for ur sniper step back :P
  • Atrophy Aura
    - very useful aura vs many of heroes that using Manta Style , or have a bad AttSpd and hight DMG (like a Skeleton King) , and it`s adds to Azzgalor some addition DMG :P when heroes and creeps dying near him .
  • Dark Rift
    - useful when u playing with a mates, dont hard to use in total freegames, but it has a good potential when ur team have no SplitPushers like a Furion or Thinker.

Items
Items is depending on game or ur playing style , but i am in the most of game, prefere like that. 

First build:
Cyrcle of Nobility , Courier, Branch , Tango

Second build:
Bracer`s, Perseverence,  Power Threads, Vanguard or Observers, Dusts, Sentry`s

Third build:
Eye of Skady, Plate Mail , Heart of Tarasque, Shiva`s Armor or Assault Curiass, for hard teamply u need something like a Refresher :P

But this hero looks like pretty evil , and i dont like how it looks :S .
I hope this guide will help`s to some newbies, in free DotA games, AP mode.
GL & HF
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 09:43 by FrostyShad »
The World

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Necrominomicron

I teared up laughing at that part  ;D Otherwise, +1 for the effort  :)

Offline FrostyShad

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yeah , pardon for my French :)    NECRONOMICON of course

The World

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
-

U are the very definition of a pubber m8. The worst part about ppl like u is that they know nothing yet they think they know everything, which is really annoying.

P.s. u should farm some posts at ban/unban section before posting here invalid arguments
P.s.s. u should be honored that the legendary jeandarc quoted your post
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 11:11 by efko.aqw »

Offline echelle

• Pro Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

[/quote]

U are the very definition of a pubber m8. The worst part about ppl like u is that they know nothing yet they think they know everything, which is really annoying.

rofl ahahahhaha
63:15   Azinoth   [Allies]   if u didnt let echele paly we won
63:29   ForTheFans   [Allies]   RETARD
63:32   ForTheFans   [Allies]   HE IS
63:35   ForTheFans   [Allies]   TECHI
63:44   ForTheFans   [Allies]   YOU JERKING ON HIM OR WHAT
63:46   tnxgodformusic   [Allies]   Xddddd
63:49   ForTheFans   [Allies]   STUPID FAGGOT

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This topic has already made my mood better once again.

Offline goblin

• Awards 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
 :)

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A good support no matter of hero should have the next things

-Good map awarness
-Harrasment on lane on the opponents without aggroing the creeps
-Denying the creeps or atleast trying to deny so the wave won't be pushed
-Ward the map for map vision
-Buy courier at start/upgrade later
-Know who to support in teamfights for example if you are playing dazzle omni aa naga etc..etc..
-Buy supportive items at start, mekansm, force staff, wards in some situations even urn of shadows if no one has it in team
and the most important
-Carry a fucking tp around so if someone tower dives a lane you tp and save your friends and maybe help them get a kill or two fucking lowbobs, no one carries tps nowadays

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A good support no matter of hero should have the next things

-Good map awarness
-Harrasment on lane on the opponents without aggroing the creeps
-Denying the creeps or atleast trying to deny so the wave won't be pushed
-Ward the map for map vision
-Buy courier at start/upgrade later
-Know who to support in teamfights for example if you are playing dazzle omni aa naga etc..etc..
-Buy supportive items at start, mekansm, force staff, wards in some situations even urn of shadows if no one has it in team
and the most important
-Carry a fucking tp around so if someone tower dives a lane you tp and save your friends and maybe help them get a kill or two fucking lowbobs, no one carries tps nowadays

I carry tps but the moment you start TPing they dont try to go for a kill, they run from that ursa while both of them are on 300 hp and no one has mana, instead of tryingto slow him down.
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Its funny how you clueless faggots are talking about supporting, there is only 1 simple rule: BE USEFULL, MAKE OTHER TEAMMATES- CORE HEROES FEEL YOUR POSITIVE PRESENCE