unban
« on: February 25, 2015, 21:18 »

1: NickName?
alien1
2: Who banned you?
LexMonster
3: Why did you got banned?
game ruin
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
first where is my ban request???? no request just ban out of the blue?????
no team help, caling me idiot for my pick and try to kick me from game, flame family related by whisper and threat me and y quote : ,,motherf..... y will ban u for long time f... u and u mother'' , y guess all the flame by same person who ban me, my bad y dint save at least one screenshot to show everyone how pathetic is the person who has admin on lagabuse can be ......
btw if I really wanted to ruin the game they will not win it.
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
try not to give admin on kids no more >:(
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5694953

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 22:41 »
alien1 - banned 10 days (game ruin 2nd time) + warn
Bought gem and went to enemy base to die, and to give them gem (min 26). Also didnt help team in any fight, from that point
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5694953
here : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126892.600

I informed LexMonster he will contact soon, be patient.

Offline alien1

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 23:55 »
ofc admin is above the rules and not make a proper request for ban as the rest of players .......
at least says your real reason for ban me .... if u wach u will see quite clear he was ruin the game by not help the team and farm in wood ..... y just pay him back .... in the end team won in spite of this circus made by player which proved he was admin with mentality of 12 year old child and his lust for vendetta.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 00:06 »
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
first where is my ban request???? no request just ban out of the blue?????
no team help, caling me idiot for my pick and try to kick me from game, flame family related by whisper and threat me and y quote : ,,motherf..... y will ban u for long time f... u and u mother'' , y guess all the flame by same person who ban me, my bad y dint save at least one screenshot to show everyone how pathetic is the person who has admin on lagabuse can be ......
btw if I really wanted to ruin the game they will not win it.
I said that? Really? Got proofs?
I dont even know how you got courage to ask for unban after such behavior ingame.. and on top of that, you came here and lie.

This explains your behavior, I think.
14:06    Lexy    [Allies]    slark ww if u want to counter slark
14:19    alien1    [Allies]    shut up noob
So apperently, you are an angry (lying) kid, not me.

Also:
24:30    alien1    [Allies]    u gone lose this game
And few minutes later, you bought gem, while nobody from enemy team had ww (at that time), and went to their base, and died. Can you explain that?

Offline alien1

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 00:55 »
Got proofs??? ofc not .... in all games is always one player who swear u think y make screenshot for all ???
who knew u are admin ?? my bad I did not make screenshot for everyone to see how despicable can u be....
well for the rest I did not say that I am a saint ... u ruin my game and y try to ruin yours ... did not affect the team... in the end thanks to my so call try to ,,ruin the game'' u and the team farm the items and you could win it ... how easy it can be to understand ????
and yet it is sad a person like u have admin.... I hope that in the future lagabuse community will be more rigorous when it comes to grant admin for one person.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 13:50 »
I can not believe how much you are lying.. And the thing is, if you just made unban request and apologized for your horrible behavior, I would have unbanned you. Our goal is certenly not to loose players. Everyone makes mistake, and if they realize they made mistake, and apologize later, we give them 2nd chance, unban.
But instead, you came here with bullshit story that I wrote 'motherfucker' and 'I will fuck your mother' which is notorious lie (and you have 0 proofs), and say that 'I am kid with mentality of 12 years old child"..

Also, according to the rules, lying is bannable:
2. Member must not lie in MH/Ban/Unban requests:
      Note: Lying in official request may lead to additional sanctions against user account.
I should add few more days to your current ban. But I wont. This is enough, and I hope you will learn your lesson now.

alien1 - denied

!Locked