Author Topic: Unban Request <1nterceptor>  (Read 452 times)

Offline cro_snake

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request <1nterceptor>
« on: February 08, 2015, 18:33 »
1. 1nterceptor
2. DatFace
3. i allegedly flamed someones family, although i never actually mentioned anyone's name
4. was pissed off, had a bad start...
5. i admit, i started off badly. Was distracted because of some private problems with my girlfriend... 2 guys from the other team kept ganging me, so at one moment i snaped and wrote "mamicu ti jbm". Now, just to clarify. First thing: i never mentioned any of the names from the other team, second: that is just a figure of speech on my language where i come from (something like: motherf*cker). i wasnt mad at the players who killed me couple of times, i was mad at myself! So, if you see the gamechat, you will find out i am telling the truth. I do have another acc ofcourse, so i can play right now - but all i am asking is justice. Thank you
6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5681145
Every time you think something or someone is stupid, It just means there is another thing in this world you don't understand...
Robertf 1975 ~ 2009

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request <1nterceptor>
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 18:41 »
!unbanned

!locked