Author Topic: why my both acc LOCKED?  (Read 514 times)

Offline baki

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
why my both acc LOCKED?
« on: January 21, 2015, 18:32 »
i am very sorry admins, i was playing a game and then one player left and autoban was off and we all left, meanwhile connection was lost and i've got to turn off gproxy and start over again , then i write my both accounts AND THEY ARE LOCKED? dickless-virgin and ok_im_noob , those acc are locked what is the reason, its not fer i didnt do anything i dont understand why are locked ?!?!??!

Offline baki

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: why my both acc LOCKED?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 18:45 »
admins , i just called a friend that works in internet cafe , i play from these accounts in that internet cafe but now i play from home , there are maybe more than 100 players that play from that internet cafe , some kids and i know them played with mh and believe me others dont use hack cause we the older people there wont let them, i dont understand how nobody saw them doing that, it is not fer to lock everybody , admins i play from home i never use hacks , unlock my IP please....im inocent never did a hack

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: why my both acc LOCKED?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 18:49 »
i imagined you played from net cafe
accounts unlocked