Author Topic: Unban req troil  (Read 586 times)

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban req troil
« on: January 18, 2015, 04:18 »
1. Troil
2. Lexmonster
3. Family related flame
4. No reason really,i was pissed off cuz of rl problems and i was flaming people,but not a single one of those flames was reffering to the guy who posted the request,it was meant for the players from the other team or my mega useful teammates,but not him,u can check that if u follow the replay,and u will also see that i was the main reason we won.So basically, what he shouldve done is ignore me,instead of acting policeman-ish,trying to solve other peoples problems.Nobody else i actually flames reported me,only him.
5.Ive noticed In some ub requests earlier that u dont punish  people if they reported by someone other than the actual guy who got flamed.But i wouldn't be surprised if u turned things around once again,just to keep this ban up.
6.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5663559

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban req troil
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 16:58 »
Honestly, I was having 2nd thoughts about that ban request, since you really didnt flame him. But then again, if I didnt ban you, you would continue flaming players, which is against the rules (no matter who you flame).

I will unban you now, but warn will stay. And remember that you cant flame anyone!

!Locked