Author Topic: mh report  (Read 743 times)

Offline Alimagic

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
mh report
« on: January 04, 2015, 17:25 »
1: ZoranJankovic
2: 0mg and  physiquejk
3: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5653907
4: The game was a total fail because we let them feed and farm that why we lost the game
5: So here is the thing, I was playing riki and ofc riki is invisibel the whole game unless he hit something or other player  has gem,dust,wards and so on... well on 30min of the game i found slark and trax in the woods they where buying something in the shop so I followed them in I was waiting for my players to come so that we can gang them(which they never came) so i was whatching them and trax used his silence to disarm my invisible magic and they killed me... they didnt' have any dust or wards or gem nothing...they just somehow knew i was there and i think this is a map hack...well i dont know you decide. Thats all

Offline Dinamovac007

• Honored member
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mh report
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 06:19 »
sweet mother of Jesus!
!denied

REASON:

SHADOW DANCE

Covers himself with a dark smoke, he becomes invisible and does not reveal himself while attacking or casting spells for 4 seconds. Passively increases Nightcrawler's movement speed and regeneration when he is out of sight of hostile units. The passive has a 0.5 sec delay on both activation and deactivation.
my bans are permanent.