Author Topic: ban req  (Read 1969 times)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req
« on: December 19, 2014, 08:33 »
1: Your NickName?
voja[4d1

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
dumbass_4

3: What rule did he/they break?
insulting family related flame
4: When was the Rule Broken?
43:08    dumbass_4    [Allies]    da te jebo isus maloumni
43:02    dumbass_4    [Allies]    majmun retardirani
42:45    dumbass_4    [Allies]    AK NEŠ IGRAT ONDA MARŠ VAN U PICKU MATERNU
42:36    dumbass_4    [Allies]    cmizdrit ko kuckica tupava maloumna
42:21    dumbass_4    [Allies]    majmuncino retardirana
42:17    dumbass_4    [Allies]    ma degen si
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
When we started to losing the game,rage kid...
6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5640848

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 09:41 »
I'll save the mod time and admit that I said everything.

I said it because he first suicided on the enemies and then refused to play.

Now if you're gonna ban me for some typed letters which didn't affect the game in any way and could have been ignored and squelched (yes, he has the ability to prevent and thus be unaffected by this HORRIBLE act), let's see what are the consequences for actual game ruiners?

P.S. I will never stop flaming game ruiners, highly doubt that flaming in games will ever stop, so you can either keep banning people and discouraging them to play here or encourage them to use !ignore and /squelch and remove this absurd anti-flaming rule (since there is a built-in anti-flame system).

Cheers

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 09:47 »
Also, this isn't family related flame. The "u p*cku maternu" was an exclamation and wasn't referring to HIS mother, since the location I said he should go to is "van" which means "out".

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 09:47 »
I'll save the mod time and admit that I said everything.

I said it because he first suicided on the enemies and then refused to play.

Now if you're gonna ban me for some typed letters which didn't affect the game in any way and could have been ignored and squelched (yes, he has the ability to prevent and thus be unaffected by this HORRIBLE act), let's see what are the consequences for actual game ruiners?

P.S. I will never stop flaming game ruiners, highly doubt that flaming in games will ever stop, so you can either keep banning people and discouraging them to play here or encourage them to use !ignore and /squelch and remove this absurd anti-flaming rule (since there is a built-in anti-flame system).

Cheers
1st i wasnt game ruiner
2nd Nice try with asslicking
3rd You deserve ban rage kid

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 09:48 »
Also, this isn't family related flame. The "u p*cku maternu" was an exclamation and wasn't referring to HIS mother, since the location I said he should go to is "van" which means "out".
picka materina - Mothers pussy(translate)
What's confusing here?

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 09:53 »
(Croatian is similar to Serbian but not completly)
AK NEŠ IGRAT ONDA MARŠ VAN U PICKU MATERNU - If you dont want to play then go in mother pussy.

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 09:59 »
AK NEŠ IGRAT ONDA MARŠ VAN U PICKU MATERNU - If you dont want to play then go in mother pussy.

what does "van" mean? As everyone can see by this pathetic low iq attempt to lie and mislead, me calling him retarded and degenerate is completely justified.

"Van" means "out" which is where I was referring for him to go, as in "leave the game". Funny and convenient how you left that out.

"U p*cku maternu", as I already said was used as an exclamation just like "F*CK!", people use this phrase out of frustration as I did, I repeat, I did not tell him to go there (this is visible by my sentence).

He was afking throughout the game and suicided on purpose:

39:03      [All]   .cafu. killed voja[4d1
39:05   voja[4d1   [Allies]   see
39:09   voja[4d1   [Allies]   that's teamwork

he even admits to doing it on purpose as you can see by the chat and the obvious charge on multiple enemies under their tower, far from all allied players.

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 10:08 »
05:02   voja[4d1   [Allies]   go wood
05:03   voja[4d1   [Allies]   moron                       
05:08   dumbass_4   [Allies]   !ignore 4d

he started the flame first ^

39:18   dumbass_4   [Allies]   thanks for the demonstration
39:20   dumbass_4   [Allies]   how about you stop now
39:22   voja[4d1   [Allies]   no problem
39:32   voja[4d1   [Allies]   ill stop
39:34   voja[4d1   [Allies]   from now on
39:36   voja[4d1   [Allies]   till end

^ he charges behind tower, far from all of us (his allies) and dies on purpose as he admits, then says he will stop playing and if you watch the replay you'll see he afks

41:30      [All]   voja[4d1 killed Silkwood   - this is where he charges to steal my kill and refuses to teleport and defend while they push (he has TP and doesn't wanna use)

42:58   voja[4d1   [Allies]   necu igrati vise
43:01   voja[4d1   [Allies]   sad izgubite

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 10:45 »
05:02   voja[4d1   [Allies]   go wood
05:03   voja[4d1   [Allies]   moron                       
05:08   dumbass_4   [Allies]   !ignore 4d

he started the flame first ^

39:18   dumbass_4   [Allies]   thanks for the demonstration
39:20   dumbass_4   [Allies]   how about you stop now
39:22   voja[4d1   [Allies]   no problem
39:32   voja[4d1   [Allies]   ill stop
39:34   voja[4d1   [Allies]   from now on
39:36   voja[4d1   [Allies]   till end

^ he charges behind tower, far from all of us (his allies) and dies on purpose as he admits, then says he will stop playing and if you watch the replay you'll see he afks

41:30      [All]   voja[4d1 killed Silkwood   - this is where he charges to steal my kill and refuses to teleport and defend while they push (he has TP and doesn't wanna use)

42:58   voja[4d1   [Allies]   necu igrati vise
43:01   voja[4d1   [Allies]   sad izgubite
But did i stop playin? I recommend replay for this case,let admin decide

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 10:49 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

what does "van" mean? As everyone can see by this pathetic low iq attempt to lie and mislead, me calling him retarded and degenerate is completely justified.

"Van" means "out" which is where I was referring for him to go, as in "leave the game". Funny and convenient how you left that out.

"U p*cku maternu", as I already said was used as an exclamation just like "F*CK!", people use this phrase out of frustration as I did, I repeat, I did not tell him to go there (this is visible by my sentence).

He was afking throughout the game and suicided on purpose:

he even admits to doing it on purpose as you can see by the chat and the obvious charge on multiple enemies under their tower, far from all allied players.
For this case would be great that B&U is from Serbia or Croatia..

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 14:06 »
But did i stop playin? I recommend replay for this case,let admin decide

When you were farming up with a teleport, you refused to play. You did not technically "stop playing" at that point because you were fighting creeps while they pushed, and you did afk before and after that.

When they pushed you knew what you were doing and that it was wrong, you were just trying to manipulate the situation to avoid the ban with these little technicalities.
You were farming when they were destroying our lane, therefore you REFUSED TO DEFEND EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD TP, making us lose the game.

It's people like you that ruin the server and then have the balls to report guys like me that call you out for what you are. Because your "feelings " got hurt?
Is that the priority over the game itself, is this why we're here?

The truth is that everyone gets frustrated and flames and people always will when they're angry, it's our nature. This doesn't affect the game at all and even if it did, you are free to use !ignore and /squelch. 
And everyone that bans and pretends not to flame is a hypocrite and is just making this place worse in the long run.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 15:15 »
Ok everybody posted his statements, now stop further spamming and let the ban staff solve this situation.

Thanks
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 16:33 »
Warn for spaaming,both of them.
Ill deal with the rest

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 17:39 »
Ill deal with the rest

HAHA. This is freaking insane. You're not allowed to post on a freaking forum anymore? We were having an argument, ON A FORUM, GO FIGURE.

This is in no way spam, you people need to look the word up and stop tossing it around like you understand it.

I'm out.

Offline crazymurderer

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • chin choppa chin choppaa
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2014, 20:02 »
Ill deal with the rest

HAHA. This is freaking insane. You're not allowed to post on a freaking forum anymore? We were having an argument, ON A FORUM, GO FIGURE.

This is in no way spam, you people need to look the word up and stop tossing it around like you understand it.

I'm out.

if u think u re innocent u re free to post unban req if u banned this section not for talking, spamming
#respect