Author Topic: Ban requests section  (Read 676 times)

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban requests section
« on: November 02, 2014, 09:56 »
Hi there,

this is not complaint. I just want to ask about process of solving ban requests. I have read somewhere
here, that "Requests are solved from last to first", but this is not true. My ban request was made 24. 11.
and it still hasnt been solved yet. Other requests were made 1.11. and was solved in the same day.

Then how is it? if its possible for me to know.

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban requests section
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 10:00 »
sorry *24.10.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 12:25 »

We have several new Moderators who were passing Trials , and were in a need of Specific Type of Requests.
To Gain Experiance , also , Requests who were taken for Trial were Idle to the point when Moderator finished Trials.

We will soon have 5 Fully Trained Moderators and Practicly B&U Staff in Full power.
So , all those Reqeusts will be dealth with in decent time.

About The " Requests Are Solved from Last To First" , read what i wrote in 1st paragraph.
Try understanding that different types of Request are needed for Different Mods.
Lets say you started working as a Police Officer:
1st Day you would get Patroling ( Family Flame )
2nd day you would get Robery ( Game Ruin/Sabotage/Share Abuse )
3rd day you should work on Kidnapping ( National Inotolerance )

And so on, you get my drift..

With all this bein' said , have understanding for us as a crew .
We will be fully operational in no time , so our sections will be clean as a whistle :).

Regards

Offline [Yuma]Psihijatar

• Honored member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 18:27 »
We have several new Moderators who were passing Trials , and were in a need of Specific Type of Requests.
To Gain Experience , also , Requests who were taken for Trial were Idle to the point when Moderator finished Trials.
We will soon have 5 Fully Trained Moderators and Practically B&U Staff in Full power.
So , all those Requests will be dealt with in decent time.

Next time Shadow pm first higher b/u staff member
!locked it will be solved don't  worry .
then he started to ruin game after ignoring everyone

25:53   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore ood
25:56   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore blo
26:04      [All]   BLOODMEN killed BloodyHippie
26:06   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore dmen