Author Topic: Unban request the.lord.  (Read 440 times)

Offline lordofcrime

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request the.lord.
« on: October 21, 2014, 12:30 »
1: NickName?
the.lord.
2: Who banned you?
autoban
3: Why did you got banned?
leaving
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
W3 stopped working
7: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5596694

I had this problem 3 days ago too. It gets annoying, if I receive a skype call, or a windows message pops up, or any type of activity starts in the background, it goes in alt+tab and when I try to reenter the game it says that Warcraft 3 stopped working. Any solution to this problem? It looks like usually Windows 8.1 users have this kind of problem, but could not find any solution yet.
Thank you in advance!

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request the.lord.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 13:55 »
1# Disable That Programs ( less Likely )
2# Every program has an option "Allways on Top, disable it" Even if u get a message , PC will recive it , but it will not pop the program up.

Contact Me via PM , we can fix it , if this dont do for you.

ONTOPIC: unbanned