Author Topic: Ban request (scifi)  (Read 518 times)

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request (scifi)
« on: September 16, 2014, 17:50 »
Before I write anything, I just wanna say that I'm sorry about the delay on the ban request, it's been like 3 days so far, but I didn't have time to write it untill now. Anyways, let's begin:

1: Your NickName?
nikolagay

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
scifi

3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruining

4: When rule(s) were broken?
34:55 scifi [Allies] !unmuteall
34:55 [All] Global chat unmuted.
34:56 scifi [All] guys
34:59 scifi [All]   you are 3v5
35:02 scifi [All]   kill them pls
35:04 scifi [All]   i wont gang
35:07 scifi [All]   anymore
35:13 scifi [All]   they are not respecting me
35:15 scifi [All]   please
35:18 scifi [All]   win this
35:19  scifi [All] 3v5
35:21 scifi [Allies] !Muteall

35:21  [All] Global chat muted (allied and private chat is unaffected).

And after that he was just farming all around and refusing to defend.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I don't really know what to say, I mean, it's not like he got the rights to destroy the game because someone KS-ed some kills. Anyway, in his defence, perhaps I did KS several times to him, but it's not like I did it intentionally, I just tried to play Tinker the as good as I can, and you can see from the replay that I'm shifting basically all the commands. I personally didn't try to insult him or intentionally KS any kills, but appareantly he destroyed the game intentionally, so long story short, he's a jackass...

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5570433

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request (scifi)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 12:10 »
scifi !banned 4 days+2 warns [Game ruining(Refusing to play)]

!locked
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.