Author Topic: Ombuserver bots request !!!  (Read 1551 times)

Offline HolyGod

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ombuserver bots request !!!
« on: February 23, 2010, 21:08 »
Ombuserver is a wc3 tft latin server where much people from latin america play as everyone speaks spanish and the locations are not to far away. This server exists since a long time like eurobattle.net and is very active as almost all latin americans play there.

I request you to put bots in this server as I think it will be really usefull for this server to have them as there are many people that want to host but just can't.

The server IP is: 200.51.203.231

I hope you take a look at this post and try to do what you can to put your bots in this server which have as many people as eurobattle.net or the other 4 original servers.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
Re: Ombuserver bots request !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 21:41 »
playdota.EU

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 04:32 »
Are you member of Ombuserver staff?

Problem with this would be ping, people from latin america don't have very good ping on playdota.eu bots, so it's questionable how much useful would it be to connect bots there.

Do they have a website?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 04:38 by MyUberNick »

Offline HolyGod

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 16:43 »
Ombuserver forums are on: http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/warcraft-3.42

You may be able to comunicate with the ombuserver staff in here, I hope so.

This forums are of spanish talking people but im sure that if you post in english, you will be able to communicate too as many people speak english too.

I hope something may be able to be arranged.

I think that people with playdota.eu bots in latin america wouldn't have such a bad ping that they couldn't play. On eurobattle.net i've personally play using this bots and there aren't such high pings so that no one could play. I've also play with people very far away and we were able to play too without enormusly high ping.

I do think that this bots will be very usefull in the ombuserver and that many people would use them.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 16:56 by HolyGod »