Author Topic: Confused  (Read 3892 times)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Confused
« on: August 14, 2014, 03:30 »
Just dont understand how someone like 6ur get promoted to Head Hacks Moderator..maybe he is ok for that job but for playing he is freak and nob. I thought when i get 1600 or high psr i'll play with good players or just normal but this is so funny. There's so much selfish idiots and guys that are "fullofself". I'm sorry because 6ur is example but its reality,maybe its better to start playing trapem games..when every nob have 1700,1800 and 1900 psr or they just dont want play games with +0 psr!

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 03:32 »
Just dont understand how someone like 6ur get promoted to Head Hacks Moderator..maybe he is ok for that job but for playing he is freak and nob. I thought when i get 1600 or highER psr i'll play with good players or just normal but this is so funny. There's so much selfish idiots and guys that are "fullofself". I'm sorry because 6ur is example but its reality,maybe its better to start playing trapem games..when every nob have 1700,1800 and 1900 psr or they just dont want play games with +0 psr!

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 10:41 »
Just dont understand how someone like 6ur get promoted to Head Hacks Moderator..maybe he is ok for that job but for playing he is freak and nob. I thought when i get 1600 or high psr i'll play with good players or just normal but this is so funny. There's so much selfish idiots and guys that are "fullofself". I'm sorry because 6ur is example but its reality,maybe its better to start playing trapem games..when every nob have 1700,1800 and 1900 psr or they just dont want play games with +0 psr!
This is unfucking believable. Selfish, idiot, full of self ? Dude, are you talking about 6ur or are you talking about you ? In case you forgot, you were locked 3 days for precisely this kind of crap. If someone ruins games and shit, that's you my friend, but you poor little thing just have a huge ego and a greater temper. Quit talking about other people's stuff and deal with your own, jackass.
Oh, proof : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5544701
Gave mortred rapier so we could lose faster.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Oceano

• Demigod
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 10:52 »

What ? You thought psr will change people personality`s ? and btw 6ur is well mannered and good guy. You are mister a classic raged pubber who cant see further than his own nose  8)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 11:02 »
Actually the psr depends quite a lot in real life personality

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 11:27 »
Another crying post. The solution is simple, but as I see you can't get it by yourself, so here is a hint:
Host your own fuckin game, then you decide who plays and who not. You can check everybody and kick them if you don't like. You can even kick admins from lobby, that's the owners right, and after playing around 50-100 games in 1600+ games for example you will barely know about everybody's behavior and playstyle on your psr level.

p.s if you think trapem games will be better for you, well... good luck :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 15:51 »
I don't know what happend between you and 6ur so I'll just answer the question.

Anyone who has clean history and is able to do some work properly (there's training and stuff before you actually can become a mod) can be moderator regardless of his/her playing skill/style/way etc.
You can be noob, you can play noob games, -em games or w/e and you still can have a chance to become part of the staff.

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 16:25 »

Anyone who has clean history and is able to do some work properly (there's training and stuff before you actually can become a mod) can be moderator regardless of his/her playing skill/style/way etc.
You can be noob, you can play noob games, -em games or w/e and you still can have a chance to become part of the staff.
And by clean history he means either be friends with higher-ups, or asslicking higher-ups, or not calling them out on their bullshits when they make them (because truth hurts and they don't like to be reminded of it). You also have to completely deny the mistakes of the higher-ups in public and also to insist that they did nothing wrong, for example like many do here in this thread for 6ur, whether he did/didn't do something wrong, and I can't be bothered to check the thread to see if he did/didn't do anything, I just checked the astaguy reply.

Enjoy your stay.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 16:40 »

And by clean history he means either be friends with higher-ups, or asslicking higher-ups, or not calling them out on their bullshits when they make them (because truth hurts and they don't like to be reminded of it). You also have to completely deny the mistakes of the higher-ups in public and also to insist that they did nothing wrong, for example like many do here in this thread for 6ur, whether he did/didn't do something wrong, and I can't be bothered to check the thread to see if he did/didn't do anything, I just checked the astaguy reply.

Enjoy your stay.
Actually, it's not true comy, we don't recruit people who are friends or ass-lickers, we're actually trying to avoid that. And yeah, we did/do have staff members who had previous warnings for different rule-breakers but they all revised their behavior and now they are important parts of the staff. Trust me, 6ur became what he is today with hard work, he was a "little" hacks mod and after that he achieved his promotions by his own well-doing and for the help he gave to this community. That's how things work, no1 ever recruited "his friend" around here. Cheers
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 16:50 »

Enjoy your stay.
I didn't want to say you need to be friend with VIPs or staff members nor I wanted to say you need to lick someone's ass.

When I recruited new ppl for B/U mod I did never actually choose someobne for simply being my friend or something like that.
When choosing new ppl we were trying to get as much info as we can and we base our decision on what we find about the guy.

Signature by Rocka

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 18:46 »
This is unfucking believable. Selfish, idiot, full of self ? Dude, are you talking about 6ur or are you talking about you ? In case you forgot, you were locked 3 days for precisely this kind of crap. If someone ruins games and shit, that's you my friend, but you poor little thing just have a huge ego and a greater temper. Quit talking about other people's stuff and deal with your own, jackass.
Oh, proof : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5544701
Gave mortred rapier so we could lose faster.
That team deserve to win,and you know why i did that. Same situation last night,one "pro" mod support nob and i ruin game. Dont like to play with nobs,and i didnt say i'm a big pro or something but i want to play good games!

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 18:47 »

Enjoy your stay.
Maybe you right,just dont talk too much you can get - karma :D

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 18:54 »
Moved to "proper" section.

If section for this kind of retardnes even exists.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline scorpion2001gla

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 21:23 »

i'm sorry , but i'm starting to believe you're much dumber than you write (i don't know how you look , so i can't say you're dumber than you look) !

on what the flying fuck is your assessment based on ? your personal opinion again ?

is it based on your personal expertize in this " unknown domain " where you are pioneering in studying the psychiatric effect of the inner personal feelings on the physique and behavior in social groups where they play DotA1 and only DotA1 while creating thousand of scenarios where the PSR can fluctuate randomly , so you can see how this affects THE SUBJECT OF STUDY ?

ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH AGAIN ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2014, 21:30 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

i'm sorry , but i'm starting to believe you're much dumber than you write (i don't know how you look , so i can't say you're dumber than you look) !

on what the flying fuck is your assessment based on ? your personal opinion again ?

is it based on your personal expertize in this " unknown domain " where you are pioneering in studying the psychiatric effect of the inner personal feelings on the physique and behavior in social groups where they play DotA1 and only DotA1 while creating thousand of scenarios where the PSR can fluctuate randomly , so you can see how this affects THE SUBJECT OF STUDY ?

ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH AGAIN ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english