Author Topic: Ban Request Mecaz  (Read 547 times)

Offline ggwptnxforpsr

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request Mecaz
« on: August 04, 2014, 16:54 »
1: Your NickName?
4l3x4nd3rTh3Gr8

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
MECAZ

3: What rule did he/they break?
<plugging /game ruining / ban avoiding /other...

4: When rule(s) were broken?
Minute 10 , Minute 12 , Minute 20 , Minute 25

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I played SVEN and from the start he sleeping me all the time , Minute 10 Top tower i fight and i was on very low Hp , and i survived .. When i went to the river to go in base he come to me and sleep me and kill with his skill ... and from that moment until the time he leave the game he was sleeping me all the time and Try to Kill me , i go to farm he follow me and Sleep me nonstop so they can come and kill me... Please review the pictures i take until the time and everything will be easy for you to perma ban this guy..

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5542443
Game Name:    AR EU +1

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request Mecaz
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 17:32 »
mecaz !banned 3 Days [ Game Ruin /Sabotage ] +2 Warn

NOTE FOR You:

On some Spells ( like this ) U can use the -disablehelp command.
Name tells you , it disables "Help".