Author Topic: Unban Request hlr.enemyevil  (Read 441 times)

Offline HLR.enemyevil

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request hlr.enemyevil
« on: June 21, 2014, 14:13 »
1. hlr.enemyevil
2. autoban
3. i left game
4. game ruiners
5.Watcing by the rules i do deserve ban and that is ok but i just want to say something about that game. As you will see from replay i went on middle with invoker and put wards for me and my team and then venge come to ruin game, my farm and didnt wanted to move. I went to down line where otherwise was medusa who is total feeder and i just lost my nervs cuz dont want to waste my time on game which is already lost with those team mates. You will see how venge's acction ruin game from start. I am pro dota player as that i do think that pick have infulence on game but also dont need to mean nothing if players play like team and good with anyhero or just anyway and most important we are playing for fun so on some way i have need to tell this because i think this is not fair and if i must be banned i suggest you to ban that venge too.
6. I play on LA more than mounth and many games per day as u will see that is all pro games what i create and from now i will let just player i do know because i dont want this situations anymore...
7. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5510468
I would like to get unban if its possible. It wont happen again but sure from now on i will take care for who i let in game.