Author Topic: This is map hack server  (Read 15885 times)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
Re: This is map hack server
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2014, 18:01 »
Since thread started ive got 14 (-) for it so i made conclusion that ppl doesnt want to ban hackers and probably half of them are using it so this thread should be locked. ty for attention.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2014, 18:04 »
Since thread started ive got 14 (-) for it so i made conclusion that ppl doesnt want to ban hackers and probably half of them are using it so this thread should be locked. ty for attention.
just fuck them who still play with carma,carmagays!

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2014, 19:07 »
+1 ^St3x

you might not have won the battle, but you will win the war!

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2014, 19:40 »
+1 ^St3x

you might not have won the battle, but you will win the war!

liar!

I will win the wor for sure! :D

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2014, 00:51 »
Donkeys

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2014, 02:00 »
just fuck them who still play with carma,carmagays!
so fuck you then?
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2014, 04:31 »
Reading all this posts i laughed alot;)there is some truth,but mostly hard bullshits arround,its true this server easy becoming paradise for mhers,but cen already explained,you cant purge mh so easy,banning ip can be bypassed.

One of  clever solution is to disable mails from they register a new accounts(like mailinator.com)and allow mail clients like gmail or any service where is  required a cellphone confirmation atleast...

Other thing,current anti mh team really sucks,only 2-3 ppl(ak47,dinamovac)know the actually job(if we can call it "job"because they arent paid for time they spend and work they provide),others mh mods they couldnt catch a whore on street,and its a shame when i see some request they are denied,from some stupid reasons like you didnt post properly,no click action,hmmm or simple denied its not mh,facepalmself...

For the last 2 months i played here from rubish noobish to the decent pubs,and in every game,atleast 1 mher,first 3-4 times i reported but then i realized its pointless,and i stop it;(
For you kiddoes you like to whine about"mod abuse","not fair ban/unban" and etc,get over it,you dont like here,then what hold you to stay and play?

Overall this community is nice and promising,its a little naive to judge about few retards who see other ppl like noobs or insects,laming kiddoes with mh and other cheats,ignore it and enjoy in game,after all its only a game.I know after this post i'll be nerfed,staff feel free to censure if you didnt like it;)

Best regards and GL/HF

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2014, 12:12 »
lil naive kids... Donkeys

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2014, 13:55 »
you are starting to overuse the word "donkey", please be more creative in order to grow your wanted attention.

Jean, Love and Peace.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2014, 16:18 »
donkeyfaces, donkeyasses, donkeysbrains...

its all related to you donkeys. But in donkey world there is smart donkeys who will figurate out why am I classfying you as a donkeys. Donkey is noble creature but there is one catch with donkeys and as i said smarter donkeys maybe figurate out what is it.

Translation:
Such dose of stupidity on one place is pretty funny, only ak47 found some answers here in this thread :D

Offline LEGEN-WAIT-DARY

• Secret Agent
  • Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2014, 16:31 »
wuddup fools nice to see some old faces here..you old farts
Always look on the bright side of life.
You will find your way.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2014, 00:06 »
Watz up

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2014, 02:34 »
One of  clever solution is to disable mails from they register a new accounts(like mailinator.com)and allow mail clients like gmail or any service where is  required a cellphone confirmation atleast...

Support

For the last 2 months i played here from rubish noobish to the decent pubs,and in every game,atleast 1 mher,first 3-4 times i reported but then i realized its pointless,and i stop it;(

As mentioned recently in other posts, since the newest loader has been implemented, MH users have reduced greatly, and people mostly call MH that is just warding or predictable movements which can be foreseen by anyone with decent game knowledge. Then of course it's denied and people get angry, but no one can really accept that someone is better than him/her.

Overall this community is nice and promising,its a little naive to judge about few retards who see other ppl like noobs or insects,laming kiddoes with mh and other cheats,ignore it and enjoy in game,after all its only a game.I know after this post i'll be nerfed,staff feel free to censure if you didnt like it;)
Hope you like it :)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2014, 06:01 »

As mentioned recently in other posts, since the newest loader has been implemented, MH users have reduced greatly, and people mostly call MH that is just warding or predictable movements which can be foreseen by anyone with decent game knowledge. Then of course it's denied and people get angry, but no one can really accept that someone is better than him/her.
MH users may have been reduced, but not at all greatly, since there is always at least one in almost every game. (and this is coming from the best player on this server, so I have no reason to justify "someone being better than me", since there is no such person here)

Also, mh disregarded, there is still CLICK DETECTOR, which as far as I know isn't blocked by the new gproxy either, and it's as much of a cheat as maphack is.

You can see that the number of people using click detector is ridicolously big with simple examples like people not pinging at roshan when all enemy heroes missing (when they aren't doing roshan) and then suddenly pinging at roshan when the game situation/hero presence on the map wouldn't indicate it, and these same people who ping at roshan with their "mega game awareness" are those which can't see an obvious "gank" coming. (click detector doesn't see enemy heroes click movecommand on ground I assume, or otherwise they would just run away)

P.S: If you wanna have fun vs someone with click detector, you can see how hilarious their reaction is, when you are far away on a different lane, but hidden, with someone else in your team (the bigger the number, the funnier the reaction), and you spam attack command on them, it's ridicolously hilarious to see how obvious it is that they use it, when they are suddenly panicking and backing, just because of click spam on their hero when there's no real danger in sight. ;D

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2014, 08:28 »
I used to infest some neutrals with Naix and keep selecting him like retard for minute or so. Few pings per second.
Pretty annoying for those who had the click detector.

Signature by Rocka