Author Topic: This is map hack server  (Read 15825 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This is map hack server
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2014, 22:53 »
Banning ppl for saying "I use MH"? That is stupid. You can't ban anyone without clear proof.

I sometimes hit total random hooks or shadowrazes, they accuse me for MH and I confirm that - to make them mad and disturbed or annoyed - then they pay less attection and do more mistakes.
And you'd ban me for that?

Here, same as in real life, a man is considered innocent until proven guilty.

On the other had, twisting your logic a bit, I can use MH and seriously say I don't use it - mod then wouldn't have to check the replay and would make decision based on chat.

All this above - bullshit.

Yeah!! 3 days ban for admitting mh, people have to learn some manners, trolls go back to FOREST!

Nobody said in this post that RANDOM hook is MH my friend learn how to read.

In real life is not exactly the way you are saying, you can get away with almost anything, same here its not easy to prove anything, so mhers get away.

Trying to twist the logic makes no sense, and I don't c any point of your doing that at all!!
1) I neither said that random hook means a player is using MH.
I don't know how did you came to that statement, all I can say is the same what you've said - learn how to read.

2) About real life thing, didn't I say the same as you? You are considered innocent until proven guilty. In other words, you can get away with anything, even murder, until there are strong proofs that you've commited that crime.
Presumption of innocence.

3) As I said, it is all bullshit. You can not make decent decision based on chat log (in case of MH) - it doesn't matter if you are saying that you use MH even if you don't or if you are saying that you don't use MH even if you do.

In the moment of anger we say a lot of things, its normal for every1, my favourite quote is "fucking mher" and I use it not in 50% of the games, but in about 80%.

That is what you can irony, sarcasm, and bullshitting around! LEARN that!! You will need it more than you think!!
1) Moments of anger. You can check any of my games, I've never been banned nor reported (or I don't know about that). So please don't talk about behaviour.

2) I don't know about laws in your country but here in CZ if you accuse someone for breaking the law (wrong incrimination ofc) he can judge you for slander and offence - and you may be punished.
Then everyone, whose ban request or MH report is denied could be punished.

I love the following:
...my favourite quote is "fucking mher" and I use it not in 50% of the games, but in about 80%.
That is what you can irony, sarcasm, and bullshitting around! LEARN that!! You will need it more than you think!!
That is EXACTLY what I do when I say I use MH even if I don't. Sarcasm, irony, bullshitting around.
If you'd ban me for what I do, you should also ban yourself for what you do.
Ey asty, no matter how much you try, this guy will never get it. Some "people" just don't get it. You can tell he is one of those people, from his earlier posts. Don't bother.
Brilliant ideea sejanus, we had it all wrong. We shouldn't focus our attention on removing the actual cheaters, we should remove the players who just say they cheat as a joke, after some frustrated kiddo like yourself accuse them of cheating.
How did we miss this, simply brilliant. Give this guy a medal.
Another smart ass, shame you have not a single idea so far yourself.
Its not removing cheaters its just a question of good taste, you may live in wild countries where troll walks the street, I don't.
Everything you said, makes no sense whatsoever. A question of good taste ? Wild countries ? Troll walks on street ? You don't ?
What ?

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2014, 00:44 »
dis comy iz king of quotes and spoilers  ::)

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2014, 13:58 »
When noob gets raped, he cries that enemy team has MH, classic.

= another troll with out of context two word to play "the king" of dota. congratulations>

That is EXACTLY what I do when I say I use MH even if I don't. Sarcasm, irony, bullshitting around.
If you'd ban me for what I do, you should also ban yourself for what you do.

There is a difference in sarcasm and "trolling". Trolls BACK TO THE FOREST!!

Everything you said, makes no sense whatsoever. A question of good taste ? Wild countries ? Troll walks on street ? You don't ?

Somehow it does not suprise me that this does not make any sense to you! And I believe you will never get it!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 16:19 by Lagi »

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2014, 19:05 »
We are all trolls, and we will all go to the forest, and everyone who rapes your little ass in DotA has MH. I really dont know how we didnt realize this earlier. Shame on trolls.

!Locked