Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 512 times)

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: May 29, 2014, 00:21 »
1: Your NickName?
Oliver[Kahn]

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
.mordu.

3: What rule did he/they break?
Hard family and other flames

4: When rule(s) were broken?
22:09   .mordu.   [Allies]   supcino usrana reko sam da si kreten i ispalo je tako kretena odma poznam mamicu ti naguzim(fucking shity count i said that you are idiot, i fucked your mom in ass)
22:37   .mordu.   [Allies]   ti kes me report sa nula game odigranih nakazo(you will report me with zero games freak ?)39:31   .mordu.   [Allies]   mirana teski kreten mrtvog te u supak jebem raspali trasu( mirana fucking idiot i fucked you in ass yoy fucking trash)
39:46   .mordu.   [Allies]   mirana useles shit jebeni kreten(mirana useless fucking retard)
40:08   .mordu.   [Allies]   jadna ti majka nakazo mrtva( poor your mom you DEAD FREAK)
41:38   .mordu.   [Allies]   mirana trash dog shit
42:12   .mordu.   [Allies]   odavno ovoliki kreten nisam vidio mrtvaku(long time ago i didnt saw retard like you DEAD RETARD)
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
My vision on situation is obvicious. He was frustreted and he start flaming me. I did my part of job. I bought wards all times, used ulty when team needed.... I want to see one long ban. I am realy heardowned... :(

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5493171
I hope that he will get ban for this he totaly deserved it... Cheers  8)
Black Kevlar

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 16:06 »
.mordu. - !banned for 21days+5warns - hard family related flame