Author Topic: Autoban  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Klingon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Autoban
« on: May 28, 2014, 21:47 »
I am curious about situation which happens when autoban is off but stats are recorded. (5v3 after 15 mins) I thought that this means that all is recorded until the very end of the game. eg.: If there is no one left from one team and the opossite team kills me a hundred times it still counts. Im i wrong?

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Autoban
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 21:53 »
I am curious about situation which happens when autoban is off but stats are recorded. (5v3 after 15 mins) I thought that this means that all is recorded until the very end of the game. eg.: If there is no one left from one team and the opossite team kills me a hundred times it still counts. Im i wrong?
yeah but that is considered stats abuse

Offline Klingon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 21:53 »
Futhermore, as I am pretty sure I am right i would like to point out a denied ban req (http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=154339.msg533783#msg533783) where in my opinion moderator clearly did not understand what i wanted from him. Why should I leave and let bunch of retards to rape me over and over again to get extra stats and ruin mine?

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 00:21 »
Ur own stats arent affected once u leave the game,no matter how many times they kill u.They do gain kills indeed,but urs count from the moment u left the game,and fountain farming isnt forbidden,as far as i know.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 00:31 »
rules are clear enough:
Fountain farming while no enemies playing, may be considered as exploit situation in order to cheat player statistics.
in similar situations like on that game up just freeze other heroes and let the other team to finish.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 00:40 »
1) UltimateTroll is right above.
If you leave with 2/10 score, 2/10 score will be added to your stats. If you leave and enemies will kill your hero 100 more times, you will still get 2/10 (not 2/110) to your stats, yet enemies will get those 100 kills in their stats.

2) Your ban request was denied because no rules were broken.
Fountain farming is allowed as long as there's at least one player in given team still ingame. In that case, that player was you.

Autoban was off, you could leave, as I said in point #1, your stats wouldn't change anymore and if they would continue with fountain farming, they'd get banned.

Btw in your ban request you said you couldn't !ff for unknown reason. Well I can't see "!ff" in game log...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Klingon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 01:16 »
1) UltimateTroll is right above.
If you leave with 2/10 score, 2/10 score will be added to your stats. If you leave and enemies will kill your hero 100 more times, you will still get 2/10 (not 2/110) to your stats, yet enemies will get those 100 kills in their stats.

2) Your ban request was denied because no rules were broken.
Fountain farming is allowed as long as there's at least one player in given team still ingame. In that case, that player was you.

Autoban was off, you could leave, as I said in point #1, your stats wouldn't change anymore and if they would continue with fountain farming, they'd get banned.

Btw in your ban request you said you couldn't !ff for unknown reason. Well I can't see "!ff" in game log...

Thank you for nice explanation :)) As for the !FF issue....i would swear i did it...i even comment on it in the log that i cant...mby i typed it wrong in anger and as i recall if u use some non-existing command it wont type anything and u get soem error msg, so this must have happened. Anyway im educated now for which i thank you again.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 12:53 »
No problem :)

I'm not sure if you can !ff while autoban is off...

Signature by Rocka

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 14:29 »
Thank you for nice explanation :)) As for the !FF issue....i would swear i did it...i even comment on it in the log that i cant...mby i typed it wrong in anger and as i recall if u use some non-existing command it wont type anything and u get soem error msg, so this must have happened. Anyway im educated now for which i thank you again.

I think commands and chat aren't relayed to the hostbot when you are alone in the team. So the hostbot didn't see your !ff command.
If you're alone in your team you should write !ff in [All] chat not [Allies] chat.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 16:28 »
If you're alone in your team you should write !ff in [All] chat not [Allies] chat.

That.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.