Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 1651 times)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: May 28, 2014, 11:38 »
1.ImYourDaddy
2.czester /// ipugna
3.game ruin /// national intolerance
4.44:30   iPugna   [All]   anyway i rather be polish guy
44:38   iPugna   [All]   than albanian u dirty faceskin
5.silencer didnt used hex on void and let me to die intentionally.after that he took rapier on bird and gived to them.
34:52   Czester   [Allies]   i want you to die
34:53   Czester   [Allies]   hahaha
34:54   Czester   [Allies]   retard
42:47   Czester   [All]   rapier will be near tavern
42:51   Czester   [All]   5 sec
43:09   Czester   [All]   my courier dropped it
the reason according to him was that i killed 1 neutrals when he was farming woods.
58:41   Czester   [Allies]   snip you killed my creeps!
58:54   Czester   [Allies]   and i did it cuz you made me angry
6.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5492612
Note: I have flamed them also and if nessecary u can ban me for that

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 11:52 »
What a shame that retired mod ACTING like that, seriously grow up little albanian kiddo.

34:55   ImYourDaddy   [Allies]   fuck your family and everything u have
34:57   ImYourDaddy   [Allies]   shithead

39:45   ImYourDaddy   [All]   ok lose then
39:54   ImYourDaddy   [All]   fuck your family u inevermore

40:51   ImYourDaddy   [All]   fuck your family again

44:14   ImYourDaddy   [All]   polak shit

45:38   ImYourDaddy   [All]   all your sister work like sluts in italy

Ok and now, I want to metion that I was provoked to say that, its  true its intolerance but I had to protect myself from this worm.
When sniper lost divine, norton took it faste than me, and then sniper started hard familie flaming. I would do the same if I was silencer, such acting jsut because his own stupidy. Sniper flamed norton from the start so no wodner norton got enough of this. He wanted to kick norton and according to rules is not allowe, not only took divine, after that sniper started crying - nothing bad someone else took droped divine. After we didnt want to get ban for kicking sniper started hard flaming and crying.

How the fuck is it possible this kid was mod for so long? seriously such words in just a game, such words throwen on others just because his own stupidy.

If not norton i would take divine and would be same.

Btw I am taking this to the global admins.

Deal with it B)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 11:54 »
And this why you never take mother fucking 14 yo people on serious possitions. On recrutation you should make such kind of test to choose mature people.
This case is a shame to whole community that this worm had moderator possition.
Deal with it B)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 12:14 »
like i said up i flamed u and silencer and i accept to get banned for that.

Ok and now, I want to metion that I was provoked to say that, its  true its intolerance but I had to protect myself from this worm.
When sniper lost divine, norton took it faste than me, and then sniper started hard familie flaming. I would do the same if I was silencer, such acting jsut because his own stupidy. Sniper flamed norton from the start so no wodner norton got enough of this. He wanted to kick norton and according to rules is not allowe, not only took divine, after that sniper started crying - nothing bad someone else took droped divine. After we didnt want to get ban for kicking sniper started hard flaming and crying.

How the fuck is it possible this kid was mod for so long? seriously such words in just a game, such words throwen on others just because his own stupidy.

If not norton i would take divine and would be same.

Btw I am taking this to the global admins.
lies,lies,lies. i never insulted silencer before that situation u can check game chat. he let me to die only cuz i killed 1 neutral creep and then took rapier with courier and he droped it up at tavers. later furi took it.after all this i flamed him and u for not voting to kick him.thats the only truth.
Spoiler for 1st situation:
Note: Hex was not on cd.
Spoiler for second situation:
as for that ex-mod part now i can do what i want,u also so i dont see a reason why we should disscus about it.someone remove me from retired mod group to not create misunderstanding in future since was not my request to have that tittle.ty

EDIT: If u think u are smarter than me or than other 14 y old mods u can apply for mods positon,maybe u can win and u can be an exaple for all players.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:21 by i_like_dat »

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 12:39 »
dickhead?
shithead?
motherfucker?

No insulting?
Exmplain yourself more little ADHD kiddo. Thanks got staff kicked you. Shame to have such moron in team.

No arguments so you flame. I am hoping you will get perma for that acting. I am taking this on eb.net forum aswell. There should be larger punish for people like you.

Anyway, I fully support thing that silencer did, if you cant make your mouth shut and youi have to flame on everystep you deserved to be fucking threated like that. That was not pro game and you have been acting like some kind of fucking pro flaming everyone around including me and silencer.

And why putting screens? hm? thats good argument to explain ur flames? because he didnt use hex? guess what ITS NOT PRO GAME!
Learn to threat people with respect you freaking 14old kid, you will be in treuble someday for such acting like in this case.
Deal with it B)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 12:50 »
can u stop insulting me?u can get warn for that. let me quote u
Sniper flamed norton from the start so no wodner norton got enough of this
go find there when i insulted silencer before that situation,i never did till on that time. i said it up,he could use hex on u but he didnt. thats pure game game ruin and he admited it,why the fuck u are still talking on his name here?
34:52   Czester   [Allies]   i want you to die
34:53   Czester   [Allies]   hahaha
34:54   Czester   [Allies]   retard

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 12:55 »
Because the reason he did that was your behave.
He played way better than you, you kept pushing on him takin shit so no wodner he did that. Ofc he will ge ban for that, but you should get it 2.
Deal with it B)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 13:01 »
He played way better than you, you kept pushing on him takin shit so no wodner he did that. Ofc he will ge ban for that, but you should get it 2.
and what did u said up?let me quote u again
I would do the same if I was silencer, such acting jsut because his own stupidy.
for what behave u are talking about man? he said there reason why he let me die and took my divine,why u keep defending him?
58:41   Czester   [Allies]   snip you killed my creeps!
58:54   Czester   [Allies]   and i did it cuz you made me angry
59:28   Czester   [Allies]   so that was the reason
like i said up all this started cuz of silencer not cuz of me,thats pretty oblivious for those who have enough brain to understand all this.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 19:40 »
Im not defending him, he will be banned for game ruin and sobotating team mates. Point it that everyone has rights to take divine, he just wanted to piss you for your talking. Anyway, yoy know you will be punished also, go to a sandbox with such language.
Deal with it B)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 16:18 »
Can someone with brain already solve that? I guess nistor not giving fuck about these rqst...
Deal with it B)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 16:21 »
Can someone with brain already solve that? I guess nistor not giving fuck about these rqst...
2 weeks passed and still unsolved,lock this no point to ban that pugna guy anymore

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 18:55 »
For you flamers.
ImYourDaddy - !banned for 5days+5warns - family related flame
ipugna - !banned for 5days+3warns family related flame/national intolerance

Next time try to think with a cooler head, cause one stupid word is following another, and than you regret what you say. Just deep breaths.. Since the request has been posted long time ago, I gave you both 5days ban. Warns are given according to the flame.One more flame and you are risking permaban.

czester - !banned for 8days+6warns - game ruining - feeding divine to enemy, stealing team mates item(divine).

Mr. czester - massive game ruining. stealing the divine, cause he stole 1 neutral creep from you? I will not comment your gameplay. be happy that you haven't got banned for more. If you continue with game ruining you will get permabanned. You got 8 days - 7days for your ruining + 1 for your afk and leaving history.

ImYourDaddy + 1 warn for national intolerance for this
Spoiler for Hiden:
44:14    ImYourDaddy    [All]    polak shit
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 03:46 by efko.aqw »