Author Topic: [MH Ban Request]2 players.  (Read 789 times)

Offline DarkBarak

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[MH Ban Request]2 players.
« on: May 24, 2014, 10:12 »
1: Your NickName. 2.0
2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned. ^^pusu(100%) , Camper(80%)

3: The link of the game. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5489668
4: Explain to us your general vision about this game. we play, alwase when we go gang him he disapper but olny when we get close enoght, you will see in replay. btw , camper and pusu are mates(was locked togther and from same contry) so maybe pusu told camper on skype or somthing so i am not sure about him.
5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please) 
8:38 - in the sec i enter there forest camper write "- bone" (the whole time he told just 1 miss)
9:15 - i get close to him and he just go back to the mid of both towers( he got 100% mana and hp + curri so why did he go back?) i was near to him with dd wait for the right time
9:30 - i went up to kill trex and scpec but then trex suddly back, and agian camper write twice "- bone"
+ trex ping on spect.
9:57 - i go stand near spec then suddly trex start to rage her keyboard and write "b",
10:30 - look how trex go back when legi come close.
12:07 - camper ping at me( maybe because of the skill but what are the odds that he will look at there in the sec i pass it+ axe ping at necro so why woulde he look down?)
12:34 - kunkka enter there forest never wirte it down agian"- kunkka"
13:43 - i go up to kill is friend he write "- bone" i go down to kill him and he go back .
14:00 - me and legion go up to gang spec, trex was there and she just moved from side to side while we both was inv like shes wating for somthing( when she can hardly farm there...)
19:10 i go ww then camper start to raze and stop , i go other side and he raze and stop agian, an dso on until spec daggar reach me then he chase me and go up instand of down and i was like WTF I GO LOW HP while shall he think that i go up and even try to raze me....
and so on and so on in this replay i cant write everything but if you dont sure then keep watching replay...

Offline Dinamovac007

• Honored member
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [MH Ban Request]2 players.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 23:36 »
^^pusu !banned
camper !denied
!locked
my bans are permanent.