Author Topic: Ban request - share abuse  (Read 465 times)

Offline marian1012

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request - share abuse
« on: May 20, 2014, 23:15 »
1: Your NickName?
marian-pl

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
the one who sold my items

3: What rule did he/they break?
as stated above, someone from my team sold all my items and before and after that kept using my hero many times during the short game

4: When rule(s) were broken?
my items were sold just before I left the game, a while later someone also used my ulti

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I joined a game full of turks (8/10), which fact I didn't realise cos they started right after I had joined the game, I only managed to check the balance. The game sucked from the beginning. I gave my whole team the unit share and after that someone was moving my hero from time to time. Also turks from my team kept playing like they didn't want us to win. It made the only non-turk from our team to leave after like 5 minutes. I kept playing, but a few minutes later someone from my team sold all my items, so I left and procedeed to the report. The game had no balance so it's highly likely it was arranged so the opposing team can win, but nevermind. I'd just like to add that most likely all of turks had a maphack, I've been playing dota for 9 years and never reported anyone for mh so far so I have no idea how to prove it, but at least a few of them had an OBVIOUS mh and didn't make an effort to hide it (Invoker is the best example here, but knowing turks they all had it, not like I'm racist but we all know how things look :))

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5487479

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request - share abuse
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 19:39 »
movalances - !banned for 4days+3warns - share control abuse - destroying teammates items