Author Topic: Ban request for many, same game.  (Read 764 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request for many, same game.
« on: May 05, 2014, 16:05 »
1: Your NickName?
PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
MISTAKEN for save game abuse + command abuse (votekickattempt spam) +
AscendedMaster, lord_saki, [DukeNuken], Zokii, Velevski, BlackCat^ for command abuse (votekickattempt spam)

3: What rule did he/they break?
<save game abuse / command abuse (votekickattempt spam)>

4: When rule(s) were broken?
30:41 MISTAKEN [All] u stupid or what?
30:45  [All] Player [MISTAKEN] is saving the game.

23:01 AscendedMaster [Allies] !votekick Pudge
23:01  [All] [AscendedMaster] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [1/7]
23:01  [All] Type !yes to vote.
23:07 lord_saki [Allies] !yes
23:07  [All] [lord_saki] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [2/8]
23:13 [DukeNuken] [Allies] !yes
23:13  [All] [[DukeNuken]] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [3/8]
28:52  [All] [AscendedMaster] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [1/7]
28:52  [All] Type !yes to vote.
29:04 lord_saki [Allies] !yes
29:04  [All] [lord_saki] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [2/8]

35:12  [All] PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE killed Zokii
35:24 Zokii [Allies] !VOTEKICK PUDGE
35:24  [All] [Zokii] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [1/7]
35:24  [All] Type !yes to vote.
35:28  [All] PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE killed MISTAKEN
35:29 AscendedMaster [Allies] !yes
35:29  [All] [AscendedMaster] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [2/8]
35:30  [All] Sarmaleee killed Velevski
35:39 Zokii [Allies] !unmute
35:42  [All] AscendedMaster killed lord_saki
35:42 Zokii [Allies] !unmuteall
35:42  [All] Global chat unmuted.
35:48 Zokii [All] go all yes !!
35:50  [All] BlackCat^ killed _Michelangelo_
35:50 Zokii [All] !yes
35:53 AscendedMaster [All] !yes
35:54 Velevski [Allies] !yes
35:54  [All] [Velevski] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [3/8]
35:55 MISTAKEN [Allies] !yes
35:55  [All] [MISTAKEN] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [4/8]
35:57 lord_saki [All] !yes
35:57  [All] [lord_saki] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [5/8]

36:52 AscendedMaster [Allies] !votekick pudge
36:52  [All] [AscendedMaster] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [1/7]
36:52  [All] Type !yes to vote.
37:01 lord_saki [Allies] !yes
37:01  [All] [lord_saki] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [2/8]
37:04 BlackCat^ [Allies] !yes
37:04  [All] [BlackCat^] voted to kick [PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE] [3/8]

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Perma crying kiddies frustrated because they were getting raped.
They were flaming too and dk started ruining abit after I "ksed" a kill of "his" + perma whining, but I can't be arsed to copypaste those too.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5476874

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request for many, same game.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 16:12 »
Also you REALLY should make a rule, to be bannable to accuse a person of maphack ingame, they have the option to report and it's frankly getting quite boring, this way they might actually invest time in reporting after they see they are banned instead of just permanently crying and not making any reports.

Offline DUKe111

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 17:25 »
As Dota is a team game and it should be fun in ideal scenario with equal skilled players, But our "friend"- (PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE) who now wants to ban bunch of people also know as ^POTMOFTHEMOON^,BEYONDTHELIMITS just keep playing against lower psr players.

My Idea is that until he reaches a level of difficulty with skilled people where he cannot "shine" He gets bored and make a new acc and keeps owning lower psr players. I couldn`t find any rules that forbid several acc, but it is against good fate to play over and over again versus players with rather much lower skill then he own. It would be like a grown man would go after 17 year old girls. Maybe he gets drill from that behavior.

He did play in that style to piss off most of the players, as it shouldn`t be... You can only piss of your opponents, but if you play in bad fate with your team only to get some more stats that shouldn`t be right imo.

Finally I want to express my bad at this situation that I broke that rule that I shouldn`t By voting !YES. That was unwise and it didn`t make him to kicked and as rules stats it shouldn`t be sanctioned. Next time I`ll try to be more careful.

DukeNuken

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 19:37 »
As Dota is a team game and it should be fun in ideal scenario with equal skilled players, But our "friend"- (PUDGEPUDGEPUDGE) who now wants to ban bunch of people also know as ^POTMOFTHEMOON^,BEYONDTHELIMITS just keep playing against lower psr players.

My Idea is that until he reaches a level of difficulty with skilled people where he cannot "shine" He gets bored and make a new acc and keeps owning lower psr players. I couldn`t find any rules that forbid several acc, but it is against good fate to play over and over again versus players with rather much lower skill then he own. It would be like a grown man would go after 17 year old girls. Maybe he gets drill from that behavior.

He did play in that style to piss off most of the players, as it shouldn`t be... You can only piss of your opponents, but if you play in bad fate with your team only to get some more stats that shouldn`t be right imo.

Finally I want to express my bad at this situation that I broke that rule that I shouldn`t By voting !YES. That was unwise and it didn`t make him to kicked and as rules stats it shouldn`t be sanctioned. Next time I`ll try to be more careful.

DukeNuken
My dear friend, it is impossible for me to play with equally skilled players, since I'm infinitely superior to each and every single one of you. To me you are all the same, no difference whatsoever.

The fact that I didn't get kicked by you voting !yes is irrelevant, you contributed to what could be an illegal votekick, which is bannable, it not being fullfilled should have no relevance to your clear disobeying of the rules.

Regards.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 19:59 »
As for my style of play, I'm afraid you are not qualified to discuss it.

You and the others being annoyed by how I played is simply a reaction to seeing something you don't understand or make wrong assumptions about.

You are at a level which is far too low to understand the reasoning behind my actions, each and every single one is justified by reasons which are game deciding, reasons you cannot comprehend in your current skill level state.

A game awareness far out of your current reach, to give a very small example joining a teamfight late while visible to the enemies (to make them overextend), against all obvious outcomes (from your perspective it would look like I'm letting you die or trying to kill you, because you are low), to ultimately reveal a hidden outcome (from your perspective hidden, from my perspective it was obvious), which proved to win the fight, and ultimately the game, several times.

I am, as you could say, "one step ahead", but in truth, I'm an infinite number of steps ahead, you just can't see them because of your current condition, when you will improve you will understand.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 07:44 »
Also, I request someone other than this efko guy will solve my request, since he is known to be biased against me, for certain childish reasons.