Author Topic: to jeandarc (reed it bro)  (Read 849 times)

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
to jeandarc (reed it bro)
« on: April 30, 2014, 16:42 »
im doin dis to ruin yar life with spoiling naruto manga becaz i luffe you. plesh read

gedo mazo statue real form is juubi (ten tail) he's something like dinosaurs with 10 tails and 1  eye, then naruto learns lava release, then he learns magnet, earth and fire, then the kages revive, then they fight, then minato goes kyuubi chakra mode, then they fight and fight, sasuke joins, neji dies, then obito seals madara or something like that, they fight (btw juubi goes juubito juubi jinchuuriki), then black zetsu forces obito to revive madara, madara is revived, obito joins along side with kakashi once again, obito seals kurama fully in naruto, then madara fights once again and goes into juubi jinchuuriki, then sasuke fights along with naruto and fights then sasuke and naruto goes something kyuubi and susanoo and then they go rasenshuriken amaterasu, then sasuke gets his rinnengan'o'sharingan and i hope your life is better now

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: to jeandarc (reed it bro)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 18:47 »
You know there are PMs, right?

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 20:16 »
what if i tell you that i'm capable of ignoring the part where u are spoiling XD

Offline Nexxus

• Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 20:51 »
ill tell you in real life, cause you are macedonian me is macedonian so if i see i spoil everything to the bone

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 21:03 »
just pls not to the bone, pls

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 21:11 »
im doin dis to ruin yar life with spoiling naruto manga becaz i luffe you. plesh read

gedo mazo statue real form is juubi (ten tail) he's something like dinosaurs with 10 tails and 1  eye, then naruto learns lava release, then he learns magnet, earth and fire, then the kages revive, then they fight, then minato goes kyuubi chakra mode, then they fight and fight, sasuke joins, neji dies, then obito seals madara or something like that, they fight (btw juubi goes juubito juubi jinchuuriki), then black zetsu forces obito to revive madara, madara is revived, obito joins along side with kakashi once again, obito seals kurama fully in naruto, then madara fights once again and goes into juubi jinchuuriki, then sasuke fights along with naruto and fights then sasuke and naruto goes something kyuubi and susanoo and then they go rasenshuriken amaterasu, then sasuke gets his rinnengan'o'sharingan and i hope your life is better now
You're not only spoiling it for jane you know ? I think you should stop posting about this stuff. Really !!!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Nexxus

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 00:08 »
im doing it becuz i luff him and want to make his lyf bettar

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 01:22 »
why so many people are confessing their love towards me these days, jesus.