Author Topic: Perma MH ban pls  (Read 505 times)

Offline Extordinary

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Perma MH ban pls
« on: April 29, 2014, 00:54 »
1: Your NickName.
sympathy4devil

2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.

bloodagi
3: The link of the game.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5471591

4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
Imposible to gank, see all runes, i played rickimaru and whenever i came even close to him he goes away
Pussing lane, OK, thats fine, i port on second tower to try  to def or kill, he goes away, farming ok, i go for him, he leaves creeps with low hp in wood with nevermore and goes away again.

5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please)
there is alot, i watched replay and i will write :
1.st  minute 11, he push lane, we all all up, i port on second tower and go down to try to def or gank, he goes back

2.min 12, i go after him in wood, ik know he will farm, i play rickimaru,  he hit few creeps and leave them when i come near to him, i follow him to other camp he do same, hit him few times, when i came near he goes away to tower, ofc

3. min 14 hes pusing llane, down, leo is in river and goes once toward him, he get back, leo goes mid, he returns, i mean its so obliviouse....

Just look 14 min of game if ur honnest administrator and it will be clear to U that he got mh, and so so so oblivouse, I Can specify 100 more situations in this game, but i dont have time to write

Offline Dinamovac007

• Honored member
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Perma MH ban pls
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 02:02 »
1. u used glyph and he went back
2. cant explain that evading in woods, he could be just paranoid cuz riki is in game
3.he simply didnt risk himself dying for tower and let creeps take, again mega paranoid sf

all in all not enough for ban
!denied
my bans are permanent.